Reviews for Learning About You
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Aw! XD Kind of sweet, and Seto's so unsure of his feelings, but he thinks it might be love.
I wish there was more!
hi chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
i've never seen this pairing before and wasn't sure what to expect but i liked your story it was sweet but not sappy
kiokukaiba chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Oh...spiffay...I did a search on HondaXSeto stories...I'd like to see Honda dominate Seto...but this sure as hell is a good story! You brought up a lot of good points...you made Seto wonder if he had any brothers and sisters...and I dunno if YOU know this or not, but he has at least one brother and one sister...and even a little perverted nephew! but you probably knew that...I like your writing style, and I'm gonna go right now and take a peek at your other works!
smiley town chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Oh, that's really cute! And seriously, I see nothing wrong with KaibaHonda, besides the fact it's one of the harder couplings to find. I love love love K/H. Thanks for writing, I'd love to see what else comes from this, if any.
Kye chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
AW! now THAT was incredible! i love honda fanfictions! *screams with over cuteness* i love the pairing to! i once thought that honda and seto pairs were like..what? now its just so cute. wow im gonna die from over happyness! id love it if you made this a story! well..maybe a short one at least..please? lol .
purplechaos04 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That's so good! It's very interesting, and a great pairing! )
oldbastards chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Aw...that was sweet. Every time I read this I get heartache. ::sniff::
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Bravo.
Shinigami Flame chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
*laughs at the irony*

God, and I thought a Seto/Honda pairing was only a twisted idea of mine...

No! That doesn't mean I actually wrote one. I mean, I did write one. It's just not up at . I got too embarrassed. I still have to get my Muse-ish thing to read it.

But enough about me.

Damn right, Seto-kun! About everything! How Honda acts and his strange quirks and his strange identicality with Jounouchi makes him so lovable. KISS HIM! KISS HIM!

*slaps herself*

*clears her throat* You wouldn't happen to plan to contnue, would you? If not, the story was sweet and happish, anyway. I had a lot of fun reading it. But I would like to see more. Really. Ra knows it's better than my Yaoi crap.
Sir Not Appearing On This Site chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
woah! god, i gotta read more kiaba/honda!
decuvieri chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Wow! I likes. A lots.

I just finished going through a fic that "forgot" to mention all of the Honda-bastardization, and then I found this, and I have to say I've been stunned senseless. Never really thought about a Kaiba/Tristan pairing before, but then again, I bet not a whole lot of people have.

I mean, it's hard to pair ANYbody up with Tristan, seeing as how he gets three or fewer lines per episode. Seems like that he really is a paper-cut-out charactor with just about no background history and such... Meanwhile, Kaiba, everyone's favorite little evil CEO is known from front to back, inside and out.

You addressed that point in this fic, and it gets my thumbs up!

...Besides, Tristan and Kiaba are my two personal favorites. *blush, then turns and runs*
Red Rum1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
I took one look at the pairing and freaked out. Oh man, oh man. But it's totally interesting, and I saw you as the author, I'm glad I read it.

Still, not much chance of it happening, ne?

Cute,

- Red Rum

[Too late for a hug.]
Nanashio chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
wow... that was interesting... never actually considered those two, that seriously... *blinks* cute _ onto the favorites, just because it seems interesting now *grins*
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Cool I'd like to read more if you write it