Reviews for A Charmed Christmas carol
Creaturemaster chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I have seriously been waiting for this update forever! I loved the shrinking trick, and I feel so bad for Charmcaster (or is it Tara?)! I can't to see how Paradox handles things. I imagine he would thoroughly confuse with all his talk about time and such. In fact, I would suggest keeping Paradox as he is, powers and all, since he is technically already sort of a ghost (immortal, remember?). Plus, it's kind of his job to do this kind of thing, traveling through time and fixing it.
Deyinel chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Awesome chapter! You have such a great way of setting up mood and atmosphere. Your descriptions are a pleasure to read. I also really enjoyed the different ghosts you described. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
SaintHeartwing chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Whilst the idea is an intruiging twist on a Christmas Carol, I don't think this is my cup of tea. I'm really not a fan of Charmcaster.
Creaturemaster chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I love how you pictured the various ghosts chained to the objects the symbolize their lives. As for Hex's sudden apperences, you captured him perfectly, just like he was in the series (whether you're trying to go with that or not). I always pictured Kevin and Gwen getting married, but I thought was Ben's future son? Ah, whatever. Either way, are you planning to somehow pair Ben and Charmcaster? As you said, Ben isn't currently with someone and Julie doesn't seem to be in this story. I'm just curious is all.
Deyinel chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Cool story so far! I am intrigued to see where you take the parody and interested to see more of this world. I liked the way that you set up the situation and how you began with Charmcaster reflecting. I feel sorry for Ben and the others though.

Good start, and I can't wait for more!
Creaturemaster chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Interesting. I would have pictured Ben, Gwen, and Kevin as the three ghosts. This works too. However, can we have Ben change form at least once? So many fanfics neglect this fact, despite the enormous importance it plays ie the whole series.
Moneyshark21 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
great fic
can't wait for the next update
22 | « Prev Page 1 2