Reviews for Blamed
Raj8 chapter 18 . 3/14
I have to admit I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started this story, but overall I really did enjoy the slow build up and character interactions. Epilogue understandably skips a bit ahead in Cordelia and Robin's relationship but it still feels like a fitting ending. The bonus chapter was great as well although I wish we had seen a bit more of Severa's thoughts on her Father.
ClearlyInvsible chapter 1 . 1/13
I know this is an old story, and odds are you don't come onto the site anymore. But I just want you to know that this fic inspired me to get back into writing again. It's a beautiful story that works so well for all the characters involved, and I'm glad I had the honor to read it.

Thank you for giving us this great piece of entertainment.
solarisacorn chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
This is a fantastically written story. The fact that the story flows so smoothly is a testament to your writing and pacing prowess. Definitely a welcome change of pace from other storied, and still is a fantastic story by itself that puts into detail a more realistic character. Thank you for writing this story.
pkmn2112 chapter 18 . 7/9/2017
Good Lord is this review way late 0_o

So right off the bat, i find it very interesting that you chose to show things from the perspective of Severa. I expected that the Bonus Chapter would involve Severa and Morgan but this definitely caught me a little by surprise. It almost felt like a setup for a whole other story (wink wink nudge nudge ;) ) But in all seriousness, I think the this was very much in line with the rest of your story. From the beginning your story came across as very unconventional and it absolutely worked in pretty much every facet. If I could change one thing it would just be to have more of this, like I genuinely want to read about your interpretation of the Gangrel-Plegian War, what you think happened during the two year timeskip, how you thought the Future Children got recruited and how you Saw the ending of the story with the so-called Second Pledgian/Grima conflict. But this story will do. Truly one of my favorite finds here on Fanfiction without a doubt. I am happy beyond words that you picked this story back up and finished it, and I wish you nothing but success in all of your future endeavors ) Until next time friend, take it easy _

pkmn2112
Patient 0 Zero chapter 18 . 6/25/2017
After a long time of thought, this was the right ending. When the chapter title appeared, I thought it to be Robin or Cordelia approaching their deathbeds, recalling on their lives, but this is... better.

It gives us insight into the lives of the cast afterwords, but leaves it open to interpretation. Let's us decide how it resolved, but shows tidbits of Robin and Cordelia's personalities and mindsets after the war. Hints at and ending, but shows nothing more.

I have no more critiques to give. This story was great, start to finish. Good luck on future projects.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 6/12/2017
Wow, just as I start to read this amazing story I see it was updated halfway through Chapter 9! I'm so happy! I began reading this and dreaded seeing the recent update date (ha!) and loved it so much that I'm glad I read it. Very well written and great original plot! Keep it up!
Tyara5nt chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
You came back! That is totally unexpected. In a good way of course!
It's sad to think that this is the end, but loose ends have been tied with this bonus chapter.
Murasame Kuro4ki chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
A satisfying end to a twisty story. The idea to use Severa's pov at the end goes well with the epilogue. I must say I'm happy to see Severa interacting with Morgan here. All in all, thank you for the story. Hope to see you writing again soon.
Liams Ed933 chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
This has been a very entertaining story. Thank you for finishing it and bringing Severa onto the stage. Definitely one of my favorite characters which you nailed well.
RustybladeR chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
Woooah we finally get to see Severa and Morgan!
Liked the interaction between her and Corrin-that is so unexpected. Fast forward huh? Can't say it's a bad idea. We can see how she got Robin and Cordelia's tone in her voice and thoughts too
Gardnado chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
The moment with Severa and Cordelia there was very good and nuanced. Have always liked their support. Morgan's with Severa is also very much implied here which is nice to see. Ahh, sad this is the ending, but there's no helping it. Thanks for finishing and good luck on your other projects~~
Rie-C chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
Creative writing once again from another character's point of view! Severa!

Her voice here sounds close to her canon voice though a bit less demanding but I like that! Her sarcasm always tells more about her insecurity and need for approval from her parents and this chapter illustrates just that.

All in all, a finished piece is what this is. Thanks again for writing this and seeing it to the end. Your hiatus is pardoned now. HAHA! Kidding, man! G'job!
ShaKeSoda chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
T_T
Why...? Why should this end...?
#bawls #howls #cries_in_a_darkcorner

Ughh.. After such an epilogue too... I want to see more interaction between Severa and Robin...
Sorry, I'll just hide away with my kleenex box first...
valenfour chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
Severaaaaaaaa...! Oh finally we get her!
Man, why should this end so quickly? Argh, I want more...!
But... okay, finished is finished. Good game, miss, I can only wish you write more of the pair (or the one with Rob X Emm) in the future. Ciao!
Sem Farron chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
That bit with Morgan is just so sweet. Seeing them all sisterly like that is pure gold and it makes me remember their in-game dialogues. Severa might be one of the best siblings for Morgan and much to that goes to her unique characterization. Anyhow, well done! Sad to see this end, but it's been a wonderful journey, so I hope you enjoyed it as much as we do.