Reviews for Disarm
Sperma chapter 17 . 3/5
THIS WAS SO GOOD OMFG PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL IF YOU CAN PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEEEE
DonutMonster77 chapter 1 . 1/6
This was probably the best story, fic or not, that I've ever read. I am so so glad I found this story and even though it's 1:30 am right now I don't regret losing sleep for this story. I haven't checked if there's a sequel yet, but gosh I really hope so. Congratulations on finishing, I absolutely love your writing style and this story!
rootie10 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I'm so glad I have found your story. Been a fan of Elsa/Hans ever since I've watched the movie, but I have been pretty disappointed with fanfiction about this pairing because I don't think I've stumbled across one story which had truly good characterizations of Elsa and Hans. What I liked about this story is how it progressed. Hans didn't just turn suddenly good (like it usually happens in fanfics) and Elsa remained guarded throughout most of her interactions with him. That was quite believable, and the it really made the last chapter of their last meeting more important and meaningful. Very in character.
I hope you write more Helsa stories because I like your style and I love how you portray the characters. It would be a pity not to continue.
Terumia chapter 17 . 6/25/2017
Oh my God, you are SUCH an amazing writer. Like, seriously. There's intense poetry in your writing, I love it.
Ugh, Helsa is, like, my ultimate OTP right now thanks to this fic. I sort of liked them as a pairing before, but after reading your story, I've fallen head over heels for them. I haven't read all the Helsa fic available on the internet, just some, but oh my god I think none is as good as yours. There's a hole in my heart that only your interpretation of the Helsa pairing can fill, haha.
I have no hopes for a sequel honestly but if you decide to do it, I'll read the hell out of it! Congrats for such an incredible job!
beixuu chapter 17 . 4/19/2017
you WRITE sitios are top
beixuu chapter 17 . 4/19/2017
I jefe the SEQUEL of this pleeeeaaaaase
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2016
Pretty please write a sequel. I would love to read what happens next!
TheMockTurtle chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
Beautifully done! Beautifully written! I've already told you this is my favorite chapter (my new favorite chapter). There was flow through the entire Elsa/Hans exchange that feels like it couldn't have been written any other way. I appreciate the angle you took to writing the entire store and this final scene between them #ultimateslowburn. Lastly I'm so very proud of you for completing this story and for giving the Froze/Helsa community a beautiful and quality example contribution.
Well done!
Now, I'm off to find Gregor. He had some 'splainin' to do.
T-tawny chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
!
THAT WAS AMAZING! WELL DONE!
I would read a sequel. *snurk*
BUT THIS WAS SO GREAT THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
This was a great story. It was very well written. I could practically FEEL the characters' emotions. I would also love to read a sequel to this story.
usualguest chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
There was indeed a connection of Queen Margrith and Elsa's powers. I am glad Hans provided the final evidence. Gregor was the "criminal mastermind"! That was awesome. I liked the a wary Elsa during their meeting and the good-bye. I admit I'd love to read a sequel if you feel like writing it. Thank you so much for the great, well-written story. The portrayal of the characters and the plot (the reasoning behind the movie actions of the characters) were fantastic.
Larie-chan chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
Oh how unlikely indeed!
I really liked reading through this. A) It is a finished story which is HUGE in the Elsa/Hans area and B) the characterization and motivations were very true to life and true to the original characters. Really well done, especially with how you had both sisters deal with the sense of morals, forgiveness, and anger.
Though I have to ask...sequel? Pweety pweese? Like five years down the line and the rebellion in the Southern Kingdom was successful and Hans (no longer disgraced but a war hero in his homeland) has to continue with his royal duties conveniently at the same time Elsa's being pressured to find a suitable match? OR Hans become her steward/ambassador? That would be wonderful in your hands!
In any case, this was a delightful read and I look forward to whatever other work you put out.
Cheers!
Deviling chapter 17 . 11/24/2016
I loved this story, thank you so much for writing it!
Dreamsandimaginations chapter 17 . 11/24/2016
OMG now I really want to see Hans fight the rebellion!
great story! he's sorta redeemed himself, and Elsa finally found out about her powers!
KarenWiseBae chapter 17 . 11/24/2016
Alas...This is beautiful. Thank you for this story. It really made my day. I hope you are considering a sequel. #crossfinger