Reviews for Shades of Cool
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 30 . 6/26
I totally forgotten about Sasori! I wonder if he’ll have more to play in the next arc. I love the fact he likes her literally just the way she is, either bloodlustful or trying to put it behind her, he’s just smitten haha Though with the talk of Death and killing and how it goes hand in hand with Xin I honestly think Death Hates Xin hahah when she’s around Death never has a break and the paperwork is like Mount Everest never ending haha he does not get paid enough for this, lol

Xin is the very definition of tough love, there is no point in sugar coating it because it will only get misinterpreted but if she cursing and throwing things out of the kindness of her heart there is no way you can’t confuse her words lol

Xin as a mother is just a Hell Beast, and her pregnancy will be like unleashing pandora’s box lol

there a lot coming I can feelz it in meh bones and I can’t wait!
sukondis chapter 30 . 6/18
yes! everything yes! love love love the character developments!
Peristeria chapter 30 . 6/3
Lol poor Gaara..
dancibayo chapter 30 . 6/2
great chapter! and thanks for the offer. I'm doing a lot better now a days but it has taken years to get to this point, so I know Ukyo will have a long road ahead of her. and omg I hope they are able to fight off the crazies that are coming! Hatsune pisses me off tbh. ever since the beginning lol. looking forward to the next chapter!
OnceTheBlackSwan chapter 30 . 6/1
Xin needs Kids Immediatly
DemonoftheNight3 chapter 30 . 5/30
I absolutely love these last two chapters! though correct me if I'm wrong but it kinda seems like xin is showing signs of pregnancy with all the hormonal mood swings? though she is always like that. still good job and keep up the good work!
simslovr1 chapter 18 . 5/28
Aw this chapter made me tear up. Her sensei dream hit me right in the feels!
marinaa07 chapter 30 . 5/28
Oh man hahaha they really do always go for Xins face now don’t they? Hahaha. That part had me dying laughing so hard haha. And a bench. A bench. Well, I’m not surprised haha. Gotta love her creative violence. I’m super interest in these new threats and I’m so excited to see where you take that part of the storyline. I feel bad for Xin feeling like she has to backslide but I definitely understand why she’d have to. There would always be some sort of group coming after Gaara. And she made a good point a while back about him not thinking about leaving family members wanting revenge. Boy does Hatsune get on my nerves sometimes haha. But she’s young so I must remind myself that we were all brats at one point in our lives. And she’s a hurting brat because of losing her parents and brother. I’m glad Xin can look at it with amusement and not take it too personally. I’m glad they finally called out Hideki. He was becoming dangerous so fast. Maybe the openness and more intervention can finally help curb his outbursts. I’m also hoping seeing how bad he scared Ukyo will guilt him a little. Speaking of Ukyo it was good to see her progress a little. Not everyone could pick up on that probably, but her standing up to Xin and allowing her true feelings to come out instead of being a people pleaser to avoid confrontation is definitely a good thing. And her knowing something is off with her is good too. Wanting to squash every knowledge of what happened to her and go on like nothing did is a step back however. But it also is so true to a recovering victim. You’ll take steps forward only to run 20 steps backwards with a single flashback. She’ll never be the same but seeing her want and recognize that damaged people can move on and have love is so important. I hope it motivates her and gives her the hope she needs to know it can get somewhat better. Kankuro is so perfectly written by the way. In a lot of stories his personality is super off or very one dimensional. You give him a deep and accurate personality and with him being one of my favorites I definitely appreciate it. And ahhhh it was good to see Sasori again, I’ve missed his horrible personality hahaha and his weird fascination with Xin. I think it makes for hilarious dialogue and great comic relief. I loved the update and can’t wait for more! Until next time!
Shakilove chapter 30 . 5/27
The chapter had many different feels and I enjoyed it at the end I just laughed it is so cute
lovinurbuks chapter 30 . 5/26
Glad to see your back! Can't wait for the next chapter
BloodyCamellia chapter 30 . 5/26
This chapter was chock-full of action and tension (of all kinds, thanks to the dearest ol' Sasori). So much in fact, that I really got caught off guard by that last scene. Don't get me wrong, I love badass Xin, but the main reason I read this story is for scenes like that. I love reading about Xin beating the shit out of people or just making them shit themselves in fear. Please, write more of Xin and Kankuro's interactions because I love reading about them.
Huiguinan chapter 30 . 5/26
That literally made my day! Woke up from the alert at 3 am. Could not put my phone down! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much!
curlystruggle chapter 30 . 5/26
its me lol I'm too lazy to sign in. This was basically intervention Shades of Cool edition, and i live for it. I was wondering if you were going to do the extraction arc cause that would be a great test of Xin's character progress.
moonlight46 chapter 30 . 5/26
Amazing new chapter! It was funny how Xin threw a bench at someone and it didn't kill them. It is great Xin opened up to Hideki and that it might save him. Loved the end scene with Kankuro and Xin fighting while Temari is watching in amusement. It is cute that Xin calmed down some when Gaara was there, but still was herself at the end.
Excited for the new arc and looking forward to the next chapter!
EmoTaco101 chapter 29 . 4/9
Ohh boy, I absolutely love this! No matter how many times I read it, I can't get enough of it! I think Xin is one of the coolest and most developed Oc's I've ever seen, and I can not wait for the next chapter!