Reviews for Shades of Cool
ArchNecromancer chapter 7 . 7/19
I have to review on this chapter simply because: YESS I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THAT SONG AND BAND. YES YES YES PLEASE! I love this fic 3
kateskates24 chapter 25 . 7/5
Your story is too perfect. I can't wait for your next chapter. This is easily now one of my favorite stories!
kateskates24 chapter 17 . 7/3
That's the first time outside of myself that I've ever heard anyone else use 'Jesus Christ on a stick'

lol I'm so in love with this story :D
kateskates24 chapter 13 . 7/3
It's all so perfect 3
kateskates24 chapter 4 . 7/2
I love this. Everything about it. This is fantastic! I can't stop reading lol
OtakuTrash chapter 25 . 6/25
I don't always read the author notes but I'm glad I did this time! Like I said before, don't ever stop writing. It takes me about 20-30 minutes to read one chapter. I spent about 3 hours, without realizing it for 4 nights reading chapters upon chapters before bed. And I don't regret the lack of sleep because this is such an amazing piece ! 3
saltqueen chapter 25 . 6/23
I dont know how xin's handling her insecurity knowing that gaara hasn't been really outspoken about his love for her. of course he saves her, is possessive of her... but... what happens when she finally sees what love is supposed to be like
marinaa07 chapter 25 . 6/22
I was so excited to see you had updated! I always immediately get comfy on the couch by the fireplace, grab a glass of scotch, and settle in every time you update haha. Because it's just THAT amazing. Plus I feel like that's something Xin would approve of haha. I love her personality. It's not too dark, and has improved throughout the story, but it's still dark enough that she's definitely still somewhat crazy haha. Her sense of humor is so much like my own that I'm pretty sure that's why I like her as much as I do. It kind of makes me sad Gaara doesn't return her feelings when she says she loves him, but with his back story I suppose it does make sense that he isn't capable right away of knowing how he feels towards her. I actually also feel bad for Jura (even though I hated him for a minute when he took his brothers side, the little shit hahaha), he's just a little love sick puppy haha. It's always so refreshing to read your story after reading a bunch of typical fan fiction. You've definitely inspired me during my own times of writers block to push the envelope and really dig into my characters and stay true to who they are as a person, no matter how frustrating the can be at times haha. I joke with people that I actually have very little control of my characters decisions after I've created them, because most of the time I want to make them do one thing and then realize that's totally out of character for them and have to let them make their stupid decisions haha. A bit long winded this time but I can't help it haha. Your story is just that good haha. Can't wait until the next update!
zerom1v chapter 25 . 6/22
You updated! XD awesome! I love Xin's personality and I like how she is trying to change but still being herself. I feel bad for her when gaara does not say he loves her backI don't watch Boruto so I can't say what I think of him
curlystruggle chapter 25 . 6/22
OMG AN UPDATE YAY! Omg Xin and Gaara that was hot and yet also weird but in a good way I guess...anywho loved the chapter can't wait for more of Xin
emilyamazing chapter 25 . 6/21
I honestly only watch Boruto to see Naruto and how he's doin but yeah I'm not fond of Boruto as a person
SkyyWriter14 chapter 25 . 6/21
Heyo! You finally updated. Btw it didn't show up on notifications again like last time. I like the Gaara x Xin moments. Please, more moments in the next chapter!
LightMidnight chapter 25 . 6/21
This chapter was highly amusing. I think even during the more serious parts I laughed, Xin is absolutely hilarious. Great job and can't wait for the next update!
dancibayo chapter 25 . 6/21
great chapter! i loved everything about it. i liked drunk naruto, and xin seeing her family and friends. gaara is my favourite naruto character and i just had a commission piece done of him, which is now my avatar. but just so you know, this story is my favorite. i love gaara so much, and dont really like het relationships, but ive come to love xin very much. i have a bad memory, so i cant really remember everything about this story so i have a few questions. mikoto was alive, but i wanted to know if sasuke and itachi are still in kohona, and is neji still alive? and will we get to see more of them? i know theyre not really important to the story. but it would be nice! i cant wait for those guys to get whats coming to them. ohkay i know that this is one big ramble and sorry for forgetting stuff.
OtakuTrash chapter 24 . 6/20
Oh. My. God. To start off, this story is a fucking masterpiece. From the bottom of my heart, I can say this is by far the best piece of fanfiction I've ever read. I know you probably hear that alot, but honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I mean it. Most stories have an obvious plot and it's not fun knowing what's most likely to come next (expect for a few twists that pop up here and there) but this piece is on a whole other level. Every chapter leaves me wanting more and guessing what's around the corner. The way you've accompianied Xin into the Naruto universe is just amazing. Words cannot describe how in love I'm with this story. It's been a joy trying to wrap my head around Xin and Gaara's relationship and feeling my heart flutter whenever something cute happens between them. Your writing makes it so easy to imagine yourself as Xin; I can imagine how she feels about her past and how she feels about how she became the way she is. And then there's Xin herself. Her character development is absolutely stunning. 20/10 without a doubt. Reading and getting to watch her grow from an insane girl who's lost her way, slowly piecing her mind back together with the help of unrequited love, to a (slightly more) "normal" girl who's realised why she took the path she did has been an absolute pleasure. Please keep writing. You have an amazing talent and I only wish I could have your help as I write my own fanfition. Now as soon as I remember my password to my account, the first thing on my to do list is to favorite this story. Sorry for this rant, but I (along with the rest of your loyal readers) look forward to your future works! 3