Reviews for Shades of Cool
Believein15 chapter 27 . 11/27
I never know if i actually post a review it just goes after i finish reading, but still amazing as alwaaaaaays I have to come back to re-read it and leave this review!

Thank you for your amazing work and the final scene is incredible!
dancibayo chapter 27 . 10/28
great chapter. poor xin and her hair. I think it's cool gaara wants kids, so I hope Xin at least gets pregnant before this fic is over.
SirensSingg chapter 27 . 10/28
my poor, sweet Ukyo
chocolatelover1234 chapter 1 . 10/28
I love this story so much. I'm a big fan of the character development and the couple. :) can't wait for the next update!
marinaa07 chapter 27 . 10/23
Loved the update as always! Bittersweet though with Ukyo. I gotta thank you for writing that situation so accurately. So many fanfics they make it seem like an easy situation to get through without fully understanding the mental destruction that happens when someone has been through that experience. So thank you. And Kankuro is actually my all time favorite character haha. So under appreciated! I adore their relationship too haha. Can wait to read the next chapter. This has quickly become my favorite story I’ve read on any website. Until next time!
fatjack36 chapter 27 . 10/23
I love that Xin gets along so well with Shukaku. And her hair sounds so cute. Also I hate Matsuri. Can't wait for the next chapter!
saltqueen chapter 27 . 10/22
im so happy that xin is happy. im so happy she deserves this so much
zerom1v chapter 27 . 10/22
Awww shucks, Gaara and Xin moments make my knees weak X3 I go all Kyaaaaaa

How the hell did Kyohei escape? Will matsuri become a homewrecker? Find out in next chapter!

Just kidding about Matsuri XD I hope she gets over it.
Hope Ukyo gets better and her career is safe.
Hope to see more of Gaara and Xin
kateskates24 chapter 27 . 10/22
I’m screaming 3 I was rereading your story. Again. And by the time I got to the end there was another chapter! What are the chaaaances lol
I’ve reread this story at least 6 times! It’s amazing! Your amazing! I love it!
I love xin. Lol she’s perfect and I love it.
Your chapters are always so long too! :) I love it all haha
Thank you for the update! Always looking forward to find out what happens next!
This story of yours is easily my favorite read on this site right now 3
emilyamazing chapter 27 . 10/22
man I recently reread this story and everytime I fall in love with it again
Purplebeian chapter 7 . 10/22
Heaven knows we belong way down low, I love that sentence.
curlystruggle chapter 27 . 10/22
I swear the way you balance humor and drama is so amazing. I literally was crying one moment and laughing the next this story is just so good! Honestly if we don’t get a Gaara and Xin baby at the end of this story I’m gonna riot just saying lol
A ruffpuff fan chapter 26 . 9/22
Amazing story. Continue with the next chapter ASAP.
erza chapter 26 . 9/12
i love this story & i cant wait 4 d next update. But i hope i wont hav 2 wait for months like ur last chapter
sukondis chapter 26 . 9/11
Not only are the chracters well written, but theyre also very interesting its not not laugh out loud when reading especially when I dont expect it. I love it! They all have their own individuality too which is great. Gaara and Xin's relationship and interaction is beautiful, hard not to love!