Reviews for Shades of Cool
Stephatuation chapter 23 . 1/16
quizilla was my shit. though i do feel she should of been judged she also did deserve it. Keep up your amazing work! i am excitedly waiting for whatever exciting thing you throw my way!
bunnyguest chapter 22 . 1/10
wow
was wondering what would happen when gaara finally snapped. that was great
SkyyWriter14 chapter 22 . 1/8
Omg, that was intense
SkyyWriter14 chapter 21 . 1/8
Omg the end. Oh kankuro
SkyyWriter14 chapter 20 . 1/8
Ah, young love. I'm happy that Jura redeemed himself because what he did made me extremely angry.
Lmao chapter 23 . 1/8
HOLY SHIT because the ending to this chappy was omg. I'd say killing Minori wasn't even harsh I mean look at Xin. ;) I hope Gaara loses his shit because I did.
SkyyWriter14 chapter 17 . 1/8
Gaara's feelings. Does Gaara even have feelings? ;) lmao
SkyyWriter14 chapter 16 . 1/8
Oh Sasori ;)) can't wait for more Gaara & Xin "romance."
SkyyWriter14 chapter 15 . 1/7
Yay! Gaara likes Xin. I'm enjoying the fact Xin is beginning to show much more sides than what I've read.
Alyce DreamEater chapter 23 . 1/7
PLEASE TELL ME THE SHUKAKU IS RELEASED BECAUSE OF THIS! HE HAS TO!
SkyyWriter14 chapter 13 . 1/7
I didn't count how many times they kissed in the entire story, but it's cute and fluffy :))
Marina chapter 23 . 1/6
Wow, what an ending! I'll be so sad when this is done! I have loved your writing so much. Literally was about to jump around when I saw you'd updated! I know some have asked for some kind of warning for those who have experienced similar traumas and I agree it could be needed by some. But your writing of how she is acting post trama is very accurate so I hope you aren't discouraged by the asking for a warning. I too hope to see her come through her experience however, that isn't always the case and I'll respect your writing with going about it however you see fit. Again, I adore your dark humor and writing style. Xin is 100% my all time favorite character even out of actual shows and movies. You've held her true to herself and never faultered from her personality even throughout her growth. I'm super impressed and I hope you continue to write and I look forward to the next update as always.
lukabayo chapter 23 . 1/6
I really like the update. I'm glad Xin and Gaara had a talk and that she finally killed Kenta. I'll be sad when this story is finished, it's my favorite GaaraxOc fic out there! thank you for this wonderful story!
emilyamazing chapter 23 . 1/6
Ouhhh my gosssh cliffhanger! I need more! Crazy xin is the best xin though
Monokhrome chapter 23 . 1/6
I just... Oh my God I don't have words. Well, two; wonderful chapter. If you made a Yu Yu Hakusho fanfic I'd definitely read it, especially if you choose to write one about Hiei. I was also a member of Quizilla xD I read my first fanfiction there and I've been writing for over 10 years because of that site!