Reviews for Unrealized Peacekeeper
thedorkygirl chapter 7 . 7/16/2003
This is probably one of my favorite chapters - you've given John the friend he needs in the form of Tauvo, who is already beginning to question his role as a Peacekeeper even as his brother (and he) press John into a uniform. Additionally, heh, football. *grin*

Your explanation of how Gilina was able to concieve is inspired - one of the best that I've heard yet.

Last night, most of the chapter (after "my last physical" ... and then nothing) was gone, so this is a new part of the review -

Aeryn saying she'll miss the conversation between herself and John! That's exceptionally hinting that Aeryn may have developed a slight crush - as in, enjoys his company, nothing more, because she's still very much a Peacekeepr - on our dear Crichton. OF COURSE you wouldn't force it, though, because you're writing true to Farscape canon. How much do I love you? How much? Heh.

"...stupid game with you." - Heh. That's our Ms. Sun all right.

Who's Karloff? Mary Shelley, wife of the poet, wrote Frankenstein.

"That's not right." ... and all that followed ... a GREAT description of what he was thinking.

... wow.
thedorkygirl chapter 6 . 7/16/2003
Oh, wow, okay, I enjoy this Aeryn muchly. She's becoming "more" - which is something that we ALL see of Aeryn as the actual seasons progress, so you know you're just super-smart.

Wow, Rygel's dead. I'm not too sure how I feel. I enjoyed Rygel, but ... in this story, Rygel was just some little alien, with whom John had no emotional ties. It's a conflicting situation.

The Beserkers wrestled with bears! I 'member that.

Heheh. Accidently overloading the pulse chamber is a rare mistake. LOL. You quirky thing.
thedorkygirl chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Oh. The planet from Thank God It's Friday Again? I liked that planet, except the woman in charge was rather frightening.

Oh, yes, I was right. OH! That's who Tanga is. I remember well now! See, I should rewatch that episode, because I'm obviously too dense to remember anything concrete about it.

John has the best lines in this chapter! You've really taken his character and used it to great success. :-)
thedorkygirl chapter 4 . 7/16/2003
oh my god.

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

Oh. Earth.

OH MY GOD!

Oh. Wait. A Human Reaction.

Aeryn can do a whelie!

AERYN CAN WALK!

Oh, wow, "It was in our power to help; how could we not?" worked well there. Very well. :-)
thedorkygirl chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
Your way with words is striking: your description of the carnage of the Zelbinion makes me visualize it once more. I adored John's thought about the spacesuits of the Peacekeepers. I'm trying to remember what the PK name for them would be - I can't remember if they were called something else on the show right now!

I love how we get into Aeryn's head - also, her half-hand thought about having Crichton understand her love of flying/missing it was very telling into the psyche of our Ms. Sun. :-)
thedorkygirl chapter 9 . 7/15/2003
I have reviews for every chapter written - but won't let me post 'em yet. So, yeah, I'll post 'em later. I lurves this story, though.
thedorkygirl chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
chapter 2:

wow. I adore this. I cannot begin to say this enough. The fact that he has the resources at hand to research wormholes is amazing - and the fact that you are NOT forcing Aeryn/John while still giving us the sweet Aeryn/John hints are AWESOME! Your Aeryn Sun here is completely in character and totally amazing. I can't stop smiling, because this is a great story.
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
HOLY MOLY!

I've been avoiding this, because I'm tired and stupid and I didn't feel like wading through bad writing, which I sort of assumed this would be.

Then I accidenly click it open. Wow.

This is truly exceptional - the background you give is concise, and the style of your writing is smooth and easy. Great job!
Layce74 chapter 9 . 7/15/2003
NEW CHAPTER! WOHO! Dude YOU SCARED ME! I thought you might have dropped an EXCELENT story! Please keep writing!

PS: YOU ROCK!
KingOI chapter 9 . 7/14/2003
Need More (Nuff Said).
Lhiannan-Sidhe chapter 8 . 5/27/2003
I enjoyed very much and humbly ask you to please update soon.
OneEye the DRD chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
Visa: I'm sorry for the delay in updating this story. I've had some 'minor' real life issues to cope with in the past few weeks. For starters, I got married.

Needless to say, I've been a bit preoccupied and my writing has had to take a back seat. But I'm back at it now, so chapter 9 is in progress.

Please be patient with me.
Visa 101 chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
please update soon I really want to know what will happen next. I think you have a great Idea here! _

Darklight chapter 8 . 5/18/2003
Damn did you have to kill G?

Keep the chapters coming, can't wait to see how Crichton is going to get his revenge on Scorpy.
Bolo chapter 8 . 5/11/2003
Man, John never gets a clean break! Nice and long, cant wait for the next chapter!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »