Reviews for Unrealized Peacekeeper
Sio chapter 8 . 5/10/2003
Great story please update soon!

P.S. great Idea
JA Baker chapter 8 . 5/2/2003
Sad but good.

keep going!
Taechunsa chapter 8 . 5/1/2003
What can I say about this fic?

How about wow!

It is like reading an excellent novel. It could actually stand on its own as a story completely unrelated to the Farscape universe, yet it is excellently intertwined into the canon. You have done such a masterful job of forming a bond between your characters and the reader that I almost cried when Gilina was killed. I could feel the pain that I knew I would feel if it were my wife and could totally empathize with John. There will be little to no compassion left in John, or me, where Scorpius is concerned.

I can’t wait to read your next chapter. I am sorry that I couldn’t give anymore constructive criticism at this time, but I am still reeling from the last chapter. I will try to go over the story with a more critical eye next chapter, but nothing glaring caught my attention. Your prereader has done a very good job.

Taechunsa
Layce74 chapter 8 . 5/1/2003
You ROCK! Please keep writing. I really love this fic.
Gwachaedir chapter 8 . 4/30/2003
Another wonderful chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Keep up the great work.
KingOI chapter 8 . 4/30/2003
Good, F*ing Fantastic now just for a Little More.
Layce74 chapter 7 . 4/23/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
OneEye the DRD chapter 7 . 3/27/2003
Layce - Don't worry, I have no intention of abandoning this story. It's completely outlined to about 20 chapters at the moment; I'm just a very slow writer and subject to frequent bouts of writer's block and fic fatigue. Please be patient.
Layce74 chapter 7 . 3/26/2003
I know the series is over, but please keep witing! Great fics like these help with my withdrawl (from the show).
Verbosity chapter 7 . 3/24/2003
Wow! Incredible job at inventing an AU. The characters are well done and true to themselves, the plot is plausible and interesting. I am enjoying reading very much. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Regards,

Verbosity
Natters chapter 7 . 3/23/2003
ek! wow. this fic is brilliant. more please
Layce74 chapter 7 . 3/19/2003
Please write more! I'm loving this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/14/2003
One of the best stories ive ever read. Period. I cant wait for the next part.
tiberius1 chapter 7 . 3/6/2003
Another outstanding addition. I hope you don't make us wait too long for the next installment. You are doing such a great job morphing the original episodes into completely new material.
KingOI chapter 7 . 3/6/2003
Good Need More, I Order you to Write Faster.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »