Reviews for Unrealized Peacekeeper
Stone Cold chapter 7 . 3/6/2003
Frelling Scorpius! This is one of the best fics out there and continues to be. I hope you get another part out soon!

And poor poor Gilina. You would think that Scorpius doesn't have the right to do to a fellow Peacekeeper what he could have done to a regular Joe.
Layce chapter 7 . 3/6/2003
VERY VERY VERY COOL. I'm really loving this story. Please continue!
Stone Cold chapter 7 . 3/1/2003
Must. Have. More.
Rokeon chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
I love this so far, but I can't help but consider. the end result of all this is John the Peacekeeper captain, the John that shot Sikozu. This is not that John, not yet- he's still too human, and he's even converting others to his beliefs rather than adopting their philosophies. I'm afraid to wonder what's coming.
A. X. Zanier chapter 7 . 2/15/2003
Oh very well done. I am enjoying this immensely and though I only have a vague knowledge of the show am having no problems following the story or where it intersects the show canon. You keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Layce74 chapter 7 . 2/13/2003
Please sir . . . may I have some more?

Seriously, you're doing unbeleavably well at changing the story line, and keeping it close to the original storyline. Please write more soon.
ShadowSonic chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
This is an increible story you've done, the way you've incorporated the characters into the episodes despite the obvious changes to the storyline are excellant. I can't wait to see how you'll handle the Gammak Base/Scorpius storyline, and how the Ancient's gift will be incorporated.
Stone Cold chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
This is by far the best Farscape fic I've ever read. I do hope you keep writing more... you may never have heard of him but I'd love it if you put out fic at a Tenhawk rate. This is stellar and I love how fleshed out Crais Jr. is.
Stone Cold chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I hope you finish this, this is amazing... I've been waiting like crazy for more!
Varthan chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
Great story! The way the protagonists react to one another was authenthic and in keeping with the show. Write soon.
drberg chapter 6 . 1/8/2003
Great story, I just hope you get some more done soon love reading.

Thanks
AXZ chapter 4 . 1/7/2003
Oh, frell,this is fricking wonderful even for someone only vaguely familiar with Farscape. I've missed your writing, WC, and am damn glad to see you back.
Janus chapter 5 . 12/21/2002
Very nicely done so far...looking forward to more.
Jeni2 chapter 5 . 12/18/2002
This fic is brilliant! Please don't let real life get in the way of completing it, *g*

Lots of hugs 'n' bugs,

Jeni :-P (and the mysterious rubber chicken called Scorpius)
Joani chapter 5 . 12/10/2002
Wow. This is a really cool fic.

I wasn't sure when I read John's reaction to the Moya crew, but now that he's away from that, I think he's more like himself. And I can see why he might react like that - he's just been bumped into another part of the universe, he'd probably want something a bit closer to home.

And with this chapter four, I really liked the way it ended. In accordance to Human Reaction, but different at the same time.

And Aeryn finds out that she's more than a.. Sebacean fighting machine. I really like that.

Keep writing, I look forward to reading more of this!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »