Reviews for Sign Language
madpsychogirl chapter 14 . 6/29/2006
haha love it! sequel, sequel lol
neeners chapter 14 . 2/9/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Very nicely done :)
thebondgirl chapter 14 . 2/7/2006
heyhey! wow, i'm glad that i took the time to read another fanfic before signing off (no pun intended by the 'signing' bit!lol) cause i have to admit that your story 'scar tissue' left me feeling pretty down. not that it wasn't an amazing story, but it was about suicide, so what can i say?lol good news is that this story had me excited through it all, holding my breath at the climax, and laughing by the end, so terrific job!:):):)
LaydeeBear chapter 14 . 1/15/2006
Hey I lvoed this, very cool, altho I really thought for a second that you were going to kill one of them and omg if you'd have chopped Nick's arm off... lol Awesome stuff!
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Love the story so far, just one little thin, the term is half an hour, or 1/2 an hour. Not half AND hour. That's just impossible. Hour and a half, yes, two and a half, sure. But you just can't have half and hour.
jwmathias chapter 14 . 2/6/2005
Excellent. One of the best CSI pieces I've read.
Goody chapter 14 . 10/15/2004
Thank you so much. I just started reading CSI fanfiction and this is just the type of fic i was looking for. Greg and Nick, trouble, friendship, absolutely lovely.

Thank you so much for writing it. Very enjoyable.
DemonNaruto chapter 14 . 8/1/2004
lol, This story was so cool. gotta write a sequel to it please
Grace chapter 14 . 6/16/2004
love it... are u a brit?
sparkycola1 chapter 14 . 12/18/2003
hehehe, nice one!
loved the tense brass shooting moment :D
Keep on writing!
LONG LIVE GREG ANGST!
Padfoot4ever chapter 14 . 10/20/2003
That was great! I loved it! U are a great wrighter! Keep up the great work! The only bad thing about ur story is that it had to end! I geuss all good things must come to an end sometime huh?

Good job...wait no...great job!
viu chapter 14 . 9/4/2003
Nice
Karlei Shaynner chapter 14 . 6/3/2003
YES! YOU ARE MY HERO! EXCELLENT story!
Cd chapter 14 . 5/15/2003
verri good. I can not wate to read more of you'r story's. ceep wrighting. and i'll ceep reading.
CD chapter 12 . 5/15/2003
O MY GOD THIS IS GOOD. THE BEST WAS THE THING WITH NICK'S HAND. I LOVE NICK THAT WAS SO MEAN BUT SO GOOD. YOU MADE THE WORDS FLY OFF THE PAGE. I LOVE IT. THE BEST CSI I EVER READ. 2ED OVER ALL. DID I SAY IT WAS GOOD? GOT TO READ THE REST RIGHT NOW. TELL YOU WHENE IM DONE.