Reviews for Pillow Talk
I enjoyed it
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Hehe. My gawd. That was hot, hot, hot. And pretty freaking fantastic. :D
EarsNWhiskers chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
HOT! These two always make me smile. They're so freaking adorable together!
hazeleyes571 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Great fun to read, and just how I'd imagine they'd be together, even down to Walt's self-doubting talk re the possibility of a heart attack!

Love the study in contrasts about Vic being each of the extremes, soft,hard, tough and vulnerable.

Who needs a plot - sweet!
Bookworm Kate chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Very nice! You've captured the tone of their voices well with the banter. Lovely! Thanks for sharing.
TheGodmother2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh my! How did I never see this little fic. I think some of the keys melted on my computer. lol. Since you asked, I found this completely mature, super hot, and tasteful all at the same time. A difficult task, accomplished.
RueEmerson chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Omg. That. Was. Awesome. Tight marvelous visual wording in your writing. I'd gladly take more. :)
waltxvic chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
"Unquenchable skin hunger" - this was super hot! Imagining Walt throwing Vic onto the bed like when he cleared the table with Lizzie on Election Day.
Ramos chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Okay! Sweet and hot and lots of fun. Also loved the phrase 'barnburner of an argument.' Very descriptive!
Auntieoaty chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I am usually very cautious of M rated fics. Many tend to be sexually graphic for the sake of being sexually graphic. This may have been a 'plot what plot?' fic but there was more to it that being totally plotless as is was an insight to Walt's being out of his comfort zone, his cconcerns for his physical well being and prowess. So I say well done.
MissJodie chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Oh, yeah! Though, I probably shouldn't have read it at work on my break!