Reviews for Worth and Weight
Audley Moore chapter 5 . 7/6/2018
Welp, I'm officially hooked on this story and reading it while I should be working...
Audley Moore chapter 4 . 7/5/2018
Still reading but wanted to say that I'm enjoying this fic so far. The summary made me click, interesting premise and I like how you're building up intrigue with Melfis and your OC characters. It has the right amount of description, enough detail, but the pacing doesn't taper off. You're characterizing the Troupe well (see my icon, I'm a sucker for PT fics) and can I just say I love the ending line in this chapter? "The show is just about to get much better" which feels thematic to me that things are only just beginning and I'm excited to read more. It's been two years since you updated, but I hope you can return to this story soon. Cheers!
frecccchs1233 chapter 8 . 1/24/2017
nice
Onepiecelover4ever chapter 26 . 8/17/2016
I love this! Please update soon!
Neschell Grace487 chapter 26 . 7/30/2016
Awesome fanfic! Is she gonna end up with Feitan somehow? I mean he's showing a bit more interest on her. Haha this is really exciting. Please update soon!
megane-ue chapter 26 . 2/27/2016
Haahhhh this is really good . . . I am in love with Rooke's personality . . . seriously . . .
RandomR15 chapter 26 . 2/9/2016
next time use an omake of feitan using his blackmail picture.
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 26 . 1/6/2016
Rooke X Feitan! XD I'm so shipping them! Thank you so much for the update, I was literally grinning at my phone when I saw the notification in my mail. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward for more! Cheers! X3
gasp of the soul chapter 26 . 1/6/2016
I'm so happy to see this chapter!Update soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/6/2016
Alice aquabld chapter 25 . 9/15/2015
I am somehow shipping
feitan x rooke

OR

All spider member x rooke.

In romance way.
Miih-chan chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
This story is awesome! I feel bad for Rooke... going to the Hunter Exam with Hisoka as a examiner. This is going to be chaotic and funny P