Reviews for Dangerous Minds
But we never saw that lying manipulative bitch you said want us to believe . She was the victim in this whole story Stefan n his family ruined her life n in the again Elena paid the price . Anyway I'm sad this story ended
Felicia123 chapter 30 . 1/15
Thank you for sharing this story with the world you are an amazing author and you created an undeniably heartbreaking story. I am so glad that I was part of this journey.

I am looking forward to the next Stelena story you write. Thanks again.
Felicia123 chapter 29 . 1/15
I hate that she had to die. But I saw it coming. There really was not her way for this to end. Elena had caused too much damage and was in too much trouble.

I love all of your Stelena stories. You are super talented and I have enjoyed reading this story. I wish you luck in whatever you do next.
Felicia123 chapter 28 . 1/15
Stefan loves her.
I am so happy that these two had this night together. They were able to talk and hash things out. They both are flawed but that is what makes this story relatable and these characters unforgettable.
Aimee chapter 29 . 1/15
NOOOO NOOO NOO IT CANT BE THE LAST CHAPTER PLEASE EMIRA! Please! I need more! What's gonna happen? Don't leave it like this! Oh my god
TommyH chapter 29 . 1/15
Awesome story and I hate she died though
leni18 chapter 28 . 1/15
I'm proud of Bonnie and Damon for telling Addison about her birth parents. She took it really well and I believe she doesn't need a label to love Bonnie and Damon as if they were her 'real' parents. They've been there for her, always, and they're not going anywhere.
Crisibabe chapter 27 . 1/9
I hope to see Damon and Bonnie tell Addison about her real parents soon, also I really hope that Stefan doesn't regret being with Elena again, I hope that she isn't using him...
Hope Bonnie stays her mom
Felicia123 chapter 27 . 1/4
Dun dun dun!
Please post more soon. I hope Elena really is different. There are still so many questions and people who need to be held accountable.
Thanks!
aimzfrancis chapter 27 . 1/4
Omg it's getting so much better! I seriously love this fanfic! I'm actually in love with it! I can't wait for the next chapters and the sequel! Yaaay!
xTheSecretDiaries chapter 26 . 11/26/2016
Awesome chapter, what else can I say ((:
Moonlit Tides chapter 26 . 11/24/2016
It's great to have Stefan and Elena back together again, even if they aren't on the best of terms. It's clear to see that even after all these years Elena still gets under Stefan's skin and he's not very good at hiding it. Elena, on the other hand, is determined to keep any emotion or vulnerability she might have buried deep, which she does by taunting and teasing Stefan.

It'd be good to see Elena's walls drop and to see her humanity, because it's gotten to a point where she's actually kinda bugging me. She acts as though she's a victim, and whilst to some extent the things that have happened to her have been unfair, her actions and choices are what have led her to where she is. I want her to own up to her mistakes and actually show some remorse for them. Everything she's doing seems very selfish and I find myself wondering what her motivator is anymore. Her kidnapping Addison wasn't for Addison, it was for Elena herself and it's not hard to see why Stefan's parents took the liberty of forcing her to leave, since she clearly doesn't seem to be the best mother in the world. She also doesn't seem to understand the impact of her actions on Stefan, Bonnie and Damon. Since Elena left, Stefan has suffered everyday with the consequences of that and when she kidnapped Addy, Bonnie and Damon lost their daughter, which they don't deserve. It's almost as though Elena thinks she has some sort of ownership over Addy since she's her birth mother, but in my eyes her actions are completely unjustified. Bonnie and Damon clearly love Addy as though she's their own, they've cared for her and devoted their lives to giving her the best of everything, so Elena had no right to march in a take her in the way that she did. And now that she's been caught she continues to have a bad attitude and to snipe at Stefan, even though from my memory he's never done anything to hurt her. I've tried to give Elena's character a chance to redeem herself, but with each chapter she just seems to dig herself deeper and deeper and it almost feels that she's getting to a point of no return.

I can definitely sense from Stefan that there's no turning back and I think regardless of their history he can't bring himself to forgive her for what she's done. To him, she's a completely different person than the one he fell in love with all those years ago and I think a deep part of him wishes he could go back and do it all differently, but he knows that it's too late.

The relationship between Stefan and Elena is almost the complete opposite to how it was on the show and there's a sense of danger that exists between them and almost an addiction. It's as though they know it's over between them, but they can't fully let go of each other and even with how bad the circumstances are get a sense that they're both almost getting a thrill out of being together again. The final line "I guess we're both playing with fire here and it's just a matter of time before one of us gets burned" really kinda hammers that home. It's almost like they're up against one another, challenging each other and waiting to seeing who cracks first.

Since Elena is at Stefan's house I'd like to see a heart to heart between them take place. It doesn't even necessarily have to be romantic, maybe just two people that used to love each other and have a child together, sitting down and speaking candidly about what's happened to them whilst they've been apart. I want Stefan to tell Elena how hard it's been on him since she left and I want Elena to really hear him and apologise for that, but to also tell him her side of the story.

I don't see a happy ending for Stefan and Elena, but I could at least see them being civilised and reaching an almost peaceful acceptance that although they're over they'll always love each other and be bonded since they have a child and were the love of each other's lives.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter!
Crisibabe chapter 26 . 11/19/2016
Do they really feel nothing for each other?
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2016
We need some flash back so we can find out how she manipulated people around her. So far it look like a girl who was tourtued by Stefan n his family members or his coworkers . She is completely a victim here and this teasing she is doing in this chapter feels like she wants to get him back .