Reviews for Loathing You
Simplistic Dreamer chapter 15 . 6/25
Hi, wondering will this be completed?
MysterySan chapter 15 . 5/27
I never thought the story would take this turn since the last time I read this fic. But I would have loved to know more. I have enjoyed the rest of your stories so I am eagerly waiting for your next update.
mommymac0508 chapter 15 . 3/20
Hello it has been awhile for me but this last chapter update got lost in my emails I loved it and I hope you come back to this
NickChick22 chapter 15 . 1/1
I just reread this chapter again. I hope you're doing well and have had happy holidays! I look forward to your update. Happy writing!
SnowGoose chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
Great Chapter. You know, theoretically if Bella and Edward had been adopted in the first place then there is no blood relation and being separated for so many years might make a relationship between them acceptable to the "Corn People" Well it could work, I would hate to see them have to hide there relationship.
Saint Genevieve chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Ha! Fantastic!
cullenmeadow chapter 15 . 10/6/2016
Cards on the table at last! Thanks for update :)
tvd1992 chapter 15 . 10/6/2016
please post soon
ellekat08 chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
I went back to refresh my memory and now I'm again up to date, I love the story and I hope you can continue writing. Thanks for the update.:)
Rebadams7 chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Well, this will be an interesting courtship...but will he make her feel as beautiful as he sees her!?
R
Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
That was a pretty quick update! I like that Edward is sticking to his guns. I'm also glad that they had an honest conversation. Great update.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Great
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Why can't he just be the guy into the hairy 70's bush?
dazzleglo chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
He is a good guy and now he's trying to build her confidence in herself.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
I don't think I could ever let a man shave my hooha!

Loving Edward and dying to know what happened with his marriage.