Reviews for The Variable
Shimmy748 chapter 1 . 5/24
Amazing.

I think this is probably one of the most well known and probably best Steins;gate fanfic ever. I've read it before, but decided to re-read it again to leave a review and boy it did not disappoint. It was amazing top to bottom, from the descriptions to the dialogue to the sweet interactions and inner thinking of the characters everything was amazing about this story.

I also wanna add, this, alongside another fic on this site, really motivated and inspired me to give a try at writing my own fic, but after re-reading this story I was blown away by how much influence this particular one had in my fic and for my writings in general. I just wanna say thanks and to finish this review by saying this story you created is truly a masterpiece and truly one a kind.
S10MC2015 chapter 1 . 2/10
Good oneshot.
GuiltyEyes3432 chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
Was a lovely cute story. Glad I read it. Good job
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/1/2020
Haha that's pretty amazing
Delca chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
This is a really good one xD
I hope there's more and more fluff between these two...
Lord Sicarius chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Aw! This was just adorable! Love their dynamic
Tenten1001 chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
Such a beauty. Love it.
ZerovS chapter 1 . 1/11/2019
My memory of the movie is a little fuzzy, so the motivation behind the plot doesn't speak so loudly to me, but I absolutely love the style of the story. I love your characterization of Kurisu, both the wiser one twenty years into the future, and her similarly level-headed but more playful teenage counterpart. Okabe's inner thoughts were harder to understand, but that's very likely a result of my own limited abilities (in that I can feel the consistency with canon, but could never write something like this even if I tried).
Syellenide chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
I loved this! The story is well written with a few minor flaws, but those can be ignored. Thank you for writing this! I had a great time reading this.
Imp Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
You are a good writer. The story is written well.

I came back to leave a review, which I am leaving as a guest because I can't remember the pass of my ffn account

keep writing & good luck
nhehvnukl chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
this is fucking great
slucas123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
hope you get some motivation for a second story with sg0 airing! this was lovely. thanks
StoryReiter chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
...Heartwarming and in the vernacular of my people, nakakakilig boi. Thank you for the fanfiction which I stumbled upon in reddit. It feels canon which is props to you and this amazing fanfic. They are in character as well in my own honest opinion. Note to author: Steins Gate 0 is out both in VN and anime if you dont manage to play the VN I suggest no comment walk throughs for the fun of it during free time. Thank you for the story, take care and have a great day author.
Holz chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
You should do more of this. I really like it. One of my favorites. And that‘s not an fits in well with canon, the established universe and the characters. Some of the paragraphs are long but not long enough to bother me. Dialogue works very well. The fact that you have a notebook documenting these ‚jumps‘ leaves so many avenues for more open..

Even if this review comes 4 years too late: Great job!
Viper5delta chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Re-reading this in honor of SG0 airing, really love it, and it's a shame there aren't any more snippets