Reviews for Naruto, Son of the Heavenly Rabbit
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 40 . 2/18
I really thought Percy would get Samehada.
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 1 . 2/17
Interesting how you went from harems are weird to giving Naruto a large harem in your Xover where you made him a GoD
mgologurski03052002 chapter 1 . 1/15
Hi, I'm Brazilian and I wanted to tell you that I really liked your story and I would like to know if I could use it to adapt it to my taste with your permission, please?
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 1 . 9/9/2023
authorsingle pairing, not harem"

fanfictionNaruto. U, Hestia,Hera)
Guest chapter 40 . 8/25/2023
I dont believe the Thalia x Reyna works very well. First, i dont believe they interacted much before the quest. I dont believe thalia would catch feelings that fast. Their romances feels so what rushed and out of place. Also i dont believe Annabeth would be okay with this. In this story Thalia is very loyal as shown by her refusesal to forget that she has a girlfriend. So the fact that it feel like she is cheating with Reyna doesnt sit well with me. I also dont see why Thalia would be impressed by Reyna seeing as she can beat her with her eyes closed. Idk this 3 way ship feels wrong to me. When u rewrite i beg to just stay Annabeth x Thalia and leave Thalia x Reyna for a different story.
Juno Schnee Link chapter 24 . 8/12/2023
technically yes in this continuity he is
mastermaniac195 chapter 10 . 7/20/2023
I'm on ch10
TheJediOutlaw chapter 1 . 7/13/2023
how bad horrible grammar is be. cannot read more as brain hurt much.
WearyLegands chapter 41 . 7/9/2023
Hope this still continues
mattcraig5581 chapter 2 . 6/23/2023
love it
shedges19 chapter 40 . 4/30/2023
God of Wind 200 chapter 2 . 3/3/2023
actually you don't need a contract to use or learn sage mode all a contract does is make learning easier because you'll have teachers and the sage mode you will get will be connected to the animal your contacted with
Warrior of the Forbidden Flame chapter 29 . 2/28/2023
not sure if you are watching this story anymore but the roman name for Gaea is Terra
vasushrivastava06 chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
This whole story reads like a crack induces dream.
MoinLeute chapter 2 . 2/6/2023
you dont need a contract to use sage mode... you need one to learn it, but once mastered its his own ability.
2,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »