Reviews for Naruto, Son of the Heavenly Rabbit
alphaprince0 chapter 1 . 7/7
can you please update the rewrite soon
Infernus est in animo chapter 3 . 6/26
Quick thing: you know Storm release is a combo of water and lightning, not wind and lightning, right?
skeletalpheo chapter 4 . 6/24
listen to the end chapter thing it is this nice hoomans story so stop being all bitchy about it
Aeigns chapter 2 . 5/22
An interesting line of crossover for Naruto and Percy Jackson... The idea, plot, theme and presentation is infact surprisingly good... But after reading the first chapter I feel it too rushed at few times... A good example would be when Thalia is given an opportunity by Naruto... After a day of struggle and betrayal from her father she idealistically shouldn't have been too trusting of Naruto or at least shouldn't have taken him at face value... I know I wouldn't have even if the person in question is my apparent two times savior of the day... Emotional trauma and PTSD too are quite ignored even in terms of the perspective of a demigod... But all things considered the review is still a little too late to be of any value other than as something to look out for in your future works... Continue keeping up the great work...
Kitsune Sennin113 chapter 1 . 5/11
did you just make a team four-star reference? I think I have more respect for you as an author.
MasterM0212 chapter 41 . 5/6
Please Update.!
Amazing story.
LOL chapter 1 . 4/29
"I'll smack them!"

Yes please! :)
Shadowlord1295 chapter 41 . 4/19
I love this story cant wait for rewrite
okhuj chapter 8 . 4/17
The only thing that ever pisses me of is when you take all the acomplishments from the mc and give it to the character thats brought over. Why you shitting on percy life like this
NarutoKami-sama chapter 4 . 3/23
Hello I can upload your story to my YouTube channel I love it and I want more people to upload it I will give you the copyright
Wongjunkit chapter 1 . 2/14
Commas, do you know what they are?
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 1/17
Don't feel bad Sora I prefer action scenes too, but unfortunately for me when I get to character talks I go on and on and on, much like the Energizer Bunny from hell.
Monster King chapter 41 . 1/11
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you restarted the story.
korlinki chapter 1 . 1/3
every time you find a story which summary don't suck it's abandon or rewritten or other shit.
reptoholic chapter 41 . 1/1
Looking forward to any if your future stories.
1,920 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »