Reviews for Locked Away
RainbowDashPirate chapter 4 . 4/7
You're such a good writer! I haven't read anything with this amount of description and it actually really captures the emotions of the characters and it just flows together and it's just so great!
CraneIchabod chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
This is such a brilliant fic. It is easily among my favourites right up there with Feel, Don't Conceal.

Off to reading your other works you brilliant writer you
Amateraszu chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
awesome story, loved the realism and character depths
keep up the great work and hoping to being able to reading more like this
Ice Queen chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
Wow! Just wow! This has been without a doubt the best fan fic and quite possibly story, i have ever read. You have such a talent and you know exactly how to draw readers in. I loved the romance of the story, how the smutt wasnt overly graphic but was as beautiful as the scene itself. All of the other fan fics i have read have made Elsanna's relationship to be harrowing and secret, a lot of the time ending in heartbreak and sorrow. But yours was just beautiful, it's exactly how it should be and i wish i had your book on paper, as I would never put it down. I felt everything the characters felt, and fell in love with Elsa, just as Anna did. I simply couldnt stop reading, you had me enthralled from the very first word and that is pure talent. Hands down the best book i have ever read.
Girlblunder chapter 5 . 1/20/2017
A while ago, this pairing weirded me out. Recently I've fallen in love with a pairing in Supergirl that many argue is incest, and thus a friend and I ended up having a rather heavy discussion about incest and power dynamics and such.

Thus, I've been trying to find some Elsa/Anna fics to see if I could find something that hit all those notes right - that didn't have me wincing and turning away just a bit. Then I found this fic.

This is glorious, phenomenal and it definitely hit all those notes. It's slow burn, slow realization; complex and woven so well that I found my chest aching as I forgot to breathe. I didn't care that I would only get three hours of sleep before I needed to get ready for work. I *needed* to see how this unfolded, and I haven't been this enamored with a story in quite a long time.

This is beautiful, and their bond is beautiful. Not a moment felt cheap or underdeveloped, and I knew right away this is a fic I would proudly recommend to friends.

Thank you ever so much for writing and sharing this, and I am exceptionally glad to see there's more you've written on these two. I look forward to checking them out. :)
333 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
This fic is so good so far xD omg love it
MathildeM chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
i love your writting !
thank you so much for this, it's the first Anna/Elsa pairing i read about romantic love between sisters, and you really made it work all the way !
i'm off to see what other stories you wrote, i really like your style !
jquackers chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
I finally got around to finishing this (and admit I've reread this entire story twice now, plus chapter 4 three times). This is definitely one of my favorite Elsanna stories I've ever read. Very angsty in the beginning, gradually settling into such a satisfying happiness at the end. Brilliant writing, to say the least! Thank you so much for this wonderful experience.
itsallsentimental chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
this gave me so many feels that my heart is starting to ache. reading this is literally sweet torture to my soul and its painful to stop but also really painful to continue. the feelsssss
JacieNL chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Anna riding two days back to Elsa is my fav sence. I could almost see the rain dripping from her, the streak of mud on Elsa's cheek and the sisters smiling at each other in a mess.
Primalscream91 chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
I can't believe it took me this long to read this fic. It is beautifully written, you write these two so well and I can't begin to explain how much joy I got out of reading this. The smut is written very well, and tastefully, probably some of the best writing I've read in a long while.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I'll definitely be rereading it again in the future. :)

Cheers!

-PS91
JokersLastLaugh chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
matjojo chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Wow this is good, I am a bit late to the party, but still wanted to show how much I appreciated.

Keep it up!
jquackers chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
I'm weeping at how beautiful and perfect this chapter-this entire story, really-is. The buildup was amazing and just enough so that nothing felt rushed or forced. Them finally making love was so sensual and passionate. I don't see that kind of writing often, so wow, amazing job. Thank you for this gem.
jquackers chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
This is full of pain yet so beautiful and sweet, which I think is entirely fitting. Kristoff is so wonderful, so selfless and compassionate. How he doesn't even question the fact that Elsa and Anna are sisters, how he doesn't make Anna feel bad about that and simply accepts it for what it is.. he handled it with such grace. And Anna going to Elsa afterward was a very healing moment too. This is an all around beautiul chapter. Thank you.