Reviews for Locked Away
SheraTepes chapter 5 . 9/3
ugh. I love this fic so much its almost unhealthy. I wanted to see the christmas ball but im still satisfied, the way you write these 2 dorks is just so goddamn adorable it got me fangirling and squealing like a pig on multiple occassions. Awesome story!
nico nightingale chapter 5 . 6/9
Holy crap. This fic is awesome.
shealwaysdies chapter 5 . 6/8
Hi! Your story had me smiling like a lovesick fool. I really enjoyed it. Thank you. You create beauty with your writing. I will be reading more!
shealwaysdies chapter 4 . 6/7
This might be the lot beautiful ElsAnna fic I’ve ever read.
shealwaysdies chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh no. I’ve stumbled into this fic while I’m supposed to be writing. This is amazing!
HanaLi chapter 5 . 3/31
One of the greatest Elsanna fic I've read. You really captured the emotions through your words and I read it slowly to fully savor every word you deliver. The way you draw the love between Elsa and Anna is so beautifully written to the point I want to cry. I love this story so much, everything is just perfect.
ea6x2 chapter 5 . 3/7
Absolutely loved this fic. One of the first ea fics I’ve read. Let’s just say it kind of eased my mind a bit about the guilt of shipping ea. With the way you described their feelings especially elsa’s feelings and thoughts, the guilt, the love oh gosh it’s just beautiful. So well written, just perfect!
RosenRitter745 chapter 1 . 1/25
This is my absolute favorite! Thank you very much!
lexandc chapter 5 . 1/14
The writing is simply amazing!
Mxtzy chapter 5 . 1/7
and this story is just perfect ahhh *star eyes*
Sammik9 chapter 5 . 12/13/2019
Fantastic story!
SWORDJ chapter 5 . 11/29/2019
How did I only just find out that this masterpiece exists..? Fucking spectacular read. Now that Frozen 2 is out, I would LOVE to see another elsanna fic from you!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2019
This is the most perfect story of these two I have read Such a great writing ! It was beautiful! Thank you!
Elkings chapter 5 . 9/27/2019
This fic is a masterpiece!
EvilIsntBorn chapter 5 . 2/13/2019
This is seriously my favorite Frozen fic...just perfect...the perfect ammount of angst, of comfort, of sweetness and fluffiness, of passion...you are an amazing writer, thank you for making this and sharing it with all of us