Reviews for Locked Away
mgcbs chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Oh gawd my Elsanna feels...
It hurts to see Elsa with self-loathing for her one-sided love for Anna but then it hurts so good to see Anna comfort Elsa the way the way their parents did and to witness her become breathless at the end of this chapter ;)
Thanks for writing; awaiting more!
t3l4m0n chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Another gem that I'll wait for you to finish.. How many chapters do you think it's going to be? Is it going to be long? I want to experience it all in one go xD As I've said you're one of the few (read 2-3) authors that make me experience emotions when I read your works. I really want to know if it will be a happy end (not the general happy end but an Elsanna happy end xD), but if it's short don't answer that :) I'm not saying you should answer, just if you want to :)

Thanks for the story, keep up the awesomely perfect writing and I'll be waiting for more (the end).

Have a nice day. :]
Shoestring Nemesis chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
So its a relief to see them coming around and talking with defense shields slightly lowered. It gives more hope that things are gonna be okay for them whichever way the wind blows...well I know where its gonna blow but they don't yet. The scene with Elsa's magic not hurting Anna and her sobbing breakdown had me tearing up like crazy. *sniff* you have such a handle on the raw emotions I love it...the feels are strong with you young Jedi. I really like to how you've written kristoff as the hopelessly likeable guy he is in the film. Because choices are never so easy nor black and white. Life is full of ddifficult ones. Though in the end the heart is sometimes beyond our control.

Bravisima! You're humor you have sprinkled through so cleverly keeps us from sinking into the feels of despair nd behold that tiny silver thread of hope.
Shoestring Nemesis chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
*continues bailing life raft* So there I was in the middle of the flood plain when the feels dam broke. My tiny boat was tossed asunder and there's a tiger named Richard Parker in this life raft with me and I am currently fearing for my...wait no..wrong story...its a chicken named Engelberr McStovetop. He looks delicious.

Ahem...this was indeed ouchie but you write it so wonderfully like everything else that it is a bareable ache. The thought processes of Anna as she becomes the one who hides away in her room her confusion and shock dissapating as she runs through her thought processes in that very Anna way...even with the serious tone she manages to stay so adorkable I could just squeeze her. Even though in this particular story I'm compelled to hug Elsa more..because damn...there is nothing quite as effective as clear rejection from the one you love at ripping a heart to shreds. I am enjoying the exploration of these feels even as my mascara runs and I keep bailing this raft and Englebert is licking his chicken lips at me...can't wait to see this unfold. Wonderfully amazing as always!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Awww:-)
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
As always it's a pleasure reading all your stories and I'm happy that you've started in this fandom. You always manage to make my heart ache and eyes teary. Looking forward to reading more!
rosezlvr chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING SO AMAZING IN MY ENTIRE LIFFFEEE
Shadowfax321 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
I really like how you're developing their characters and the plot line. Can't wait for the next chap
Ashelia2004 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
far and away one of the more brilliant pieces I have read. U capture them perfectly, and to have it not set in an AU makes it all the better (but I do love those as well).

love, love, love, and I cannot wait for the rest of it !
irathernot chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
the best writing in the fandom, as always. I seriously need to lie down and ponder the meaning of life after reading these two chapters. I'm so happy every time i see you've updated or posted something. your writing makes me feel things. and yeah, that might sound a bit creepy but. i think you get what i mean.

as it is, this story is playing with my heartstrings and it's just mildly angsty and not at all like i expected. makes me think that if it had been written in elsa's pov it would've been an angst fest. but i digress.

after Anna's reaction during the first chapter I honestly thought it would go down the Anna-being-disgusted-with-Elsa's-feelings road. But this was a nice surprise. And now that I'm more or less able to put my thoughts/feelings in order, I can appreciate how in character you write them. like duh, it is /so/ Anna to believe and accept with all her heart all kinds of love. especially the love coming from her own sister.

idk I wish this review was actually more detailed or had like a point or something (besides praising your amazing writing skills. bc they do need to be praised lemme tell you) but I'm still kind of a little out of it after this chapter and anticipating the next ones. so good.

keep up the good work!