Reviews for Locked Away
jquackers chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
This is full of pain yet so beautiful and sweet, which I think is entirely fitting. Kristoff is so wonderful, so selfless and compassionate. How he doesn't even question the fact that Elsa and Anna are sisters, how he doesn't make Anna feel bad about that and simply accepts it for what it is.. he handled it with such grace. And Anna going to Elsa afterward was a very healing moment too. This is an all around beautiul chapter. Thank you.
jquackers chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
God, I absolutely, completely, intensely love your writing style and the way you write Elsa and Anna and their relationship dynamics. It's amazing, definitely one of the best I've seen on here. I love that they didn't even have to fully talk about everything before they were comfortable being affectionate with each other again because that's just how much they love each other and have an unspoken understanding that they will talk about it when the time is right. So much of this was funny, which is surprising to say considering the intense angst, but that's just another reason why I'm thoroughly blown away by your writing. Their moments of sass and dry humor always get me (probably also has to do with the fact that those are my favorite types of humor).

I love how Anna is slowly falling in love with Elsa too and how subtle it is. With the blushes, the feelings of breathlessness, etc. Often times when people write these kinds of stories where one person confesses before the other develops/realizes mutual romantic feelings, the reciprocation ends up feeling rigid and forced. But this feels very organic and natural. Very nicely done.

I could probably go on for a few paragraphs more about how much I love this chapter and story in general, but I'm too eager to read the next one (sorry!). Although, as a last note, I will say that I really love how Elsa can talk about her being in love with Anna and wanting to kiss her so easily. I mean, not that it isn't painful, but the fact that they have that level of trust, honesty, and comfort... is entirely heartwarming. Thank you so much for this wonderful story so far!
jquackers chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
I absolutely love Kristoff here. His gentle support and love is so heartwarming. And Anna needs it because the only other person who gives her that kind of warmth is Elsa, except that's obviously not an option right now. The pain between them two is so immense it breaks my heart. Great writing and portrayal of them two. Everything's very in character and I love Anna's outburst. I understand that kind of rage and the immediate regret. Very much looking forward to what happens next.
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
I. Fucking. LOVED THIS STORY!
THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ ON THIS ENTIRE SITE, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
I really hope you make another like this soon!
berd123 chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
That was a well written story. Definitely one of the best canon fics that's based fully on interactions between Elsa and Anna instead of a story. Your depiction of Elsa and Anna, their feelings and their struggle is believable, I really like it.
Jesseburnett chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I really hope you won the contest you mentioned. if not, if you would PM me the one that did, I would be eternally grateful. an elsanna story better than this? I would miss my dying grandmother's birthday to read. plz? I'll give you kisses.. virtual ones...
Jesseburnett chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
wow, this is really good. when I'm done with this I'm reading anything else you've written. if u have. even if its hetero. lol.
yilen chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
gaaahhh! I loved this fic! It was sooo good! All the fluff and the love~!
thank you for the bonus chapter! I SO loved it!
I also liked a lot that you have such a good storyline and that that is the main focus, that it's not only about the smut, which is good by itself already!
loved second of your fic, thanks for the work!
Larom chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
I don't really have words for how much I love this story. It started out kind of dark, with a lot of fighting and misunderstandings, but it's culmination was heartwarming and just a treat to be able to read. I want to thank you for taking the time to right this for us. Must have taken a while. It may be only 5 chapters, but these chapters feel like whole stories in of themselves.
Larom chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Lovely as always. The love making scene was very sweet. :)
Larom chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Wow. This chapter was simply wonderful. Can't think of anything that wasn't perfect in it. Anna has come a hella long way from chapter 1. Her own thoughts about herself pretty much sum up what I was thinking of her back then. But yes, wonderful character building, very real interaction. If it stays this good till the end, this story is an easy favorite. On to chapter 4!
Larom chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Anna Got a lot better in this chapter. Even though she was being hypocritical. Loving the story regardless so far. :)
Larom chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Elsa deserves better than this incarnation of Anna.. I really don't like her attitude in this story. Elsa has always been the victim. She'd always been the one with the weight of the world on her shoulders. Anna may think she knows what it's like to be Elsa, but in reality she has no fricken idea.
C A Moore chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Overall wow, nice slow coming around to earn the A/E (just jumping into bed in boring).
My greedy side would love to read about the announcement (and the shameless public flirting leading up to it).
C A Moore chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Yow that was hot, both scenes. Beautifully done focusing on the feels without drowning us in anatomy.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »