Reviews for Locked Away
Lord Sunder chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
This is probably my favourite Elsanna story. If not, it's definitely vying for top position, despite being nowhere near as popular as some of the fics on that list. Pity, that. I think it ties into how well-balanced the pairing is, and how well you've managed to capture that. Neither of them is completely under the other's power, which makes for an interesting and fair romance. All too often, you get stories where one character is completely helpless and dependent on the other, though not so much in this pairing. The Twilight fandom is a whole different story.

You've made excellent choices regarding words to convey emotion throughout, which makes the expressions and feelings of the characters very easy to imagine, and therefore makes the story come alive in ways I don't see too often on here. That's probably what made me love it as much as I do. Hell, you made the smut both sensual and important to the story, which is no mean feat. It's an optimistic love story that doesn't get bogged down in conflict-free, boring 'kiss-screw-repeat' cycle, which I also appreciate. It has a decent balance of drama and fluff.

The marriage solution seemed perhaps a little too pat, in my opinion, but there'd already been enough angst, so I can see why you did it. Any more problems would have been a distraction from the ending. But yeah, emotive language. Keep it up. Stay awesome.
gwiley161999 chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Thank you for the wonderful story. Seriously, thanks so much for a happy story. There are just too many angst and tragedy fanfics out there that I really needed this reprieve. So... again thanks a lot for this wonderful, lovable, and cute story.
Dichotomus chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I like the conflict your building. Most Elsanna fics have the two of them jumping head first into a relationship, while those fics are done well, I always think to myself: would Anna really just break that taboo? A part of me thinks not: Cannon Anna totally went for traditional relationships: Hans and Kristof. It stands to reason that it would take some coxing to get Anna to accept her One true waifu.
LunarMiko07 chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Amazing story with a perfect end! )
MilandaAnza chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Absolutely lovely though i would have enjoyed the announcement party too. Thank you, this was beautiful.
emkeiy27 chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Wow! Nice story. I love it. So sweet and hot and sexy :)
sedryn chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Hehe, a beautiful story! I love your writing :)

You should do a sequel about the wedding, even if it is a one-shot :)
Beli-cosa chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Good you put the signal significance in yours notes, because was buggin me, but i just cant (really) make a stop and go to google. Literally! Kinda like watching a scary movie and you cant look other way XD. Curious comparision, but i meaning in the good way .u
AATC-86 chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
Your writing is so good, in this fic especially, that I fear no other Elsanna-fic will measure up to it.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
That tale was a confection in the form of words. Deep and rich and sweet and ultimately satisfying.

(Yes, I DO think that Elsa's magic could aid in conception. It seems almost obvious, and I don't know why more Elsanna writers haven't taken advantage of it.)

I have dreamed about this story for two nights running. I imagine I will be dreaming about it for a few more days, at the least. This is a full explanation of "the height and breadth and depth that love can reach". Seriously, can't say enough good things about it. You NAILED their characters, both of them, in thought, dialogue, and actions. I've often wished FFn had a "Top Ten" list in addition to Favorites. This would be in it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
[GLEE!] Your Chapter Warning had tears of laughter dimming my vision. Daleks, indeed. Thanks for that.
... wheewwwwwwwww ...

Yeah, some cold water would be nice. I should have read this in private ... because DAMN. That was one of the most sensual things ever written, by anyone, at any time.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
This story is a gem. Heck, it's the Crown Jewels.

I love getting inside a character's head, and you've made us a cozy cottage in Anna's. So real, so true, so ... raw.

I'm going to go ahead and Favorite this now, to avoid the rush.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
You have Anna using ASL, I doubt anyone cares for accuracy at that point in terms of ring finger.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Oh lord, I'm coming down with the vapors.

Anyway, large cats can't purr. In fact it is one of the characteristics that defines a large cat from a small one. That said they can fake it enough, that you can get something similar.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
I have no desire for smut. Which appears to make me unique amongst this fandom at times.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »