Reviews for The Heir to Prince Manor
alexiana75 chapter 9 . 1/28
wow! Good riddance, Vernon!
Interesting twist, with Draco!
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 1/28
ohooo! Yesyesyes! Daddy-avenging-angel to the rescue!
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 1/28
interesting beginning!
redsam.nature99 chapter 9 . 7/24/2023
nnm b mi b monnninoompbnblnbknobkbbnonnnbknlkm ibbnob lnnoonnm b lninbnibmninnnol. lnk bbmnlbi jbomnm k
Piletorn chapter 35 . 6/3/2023
This was a cool story, thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 35 . 5/27/2023
Outstanding plus... and 500 points to Ravenclaw! Excellent story. Thanks
Guest chapter 29 . 5/27/2023
13 years minus the years he has been in a relationship with Saria is NOT nearly two decades. It's ONE decade tops. Still...very interesting story. Thanks
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2023
So with Harry it's my son and my ward. But with Dumbledore it's both my sons. So much for Harry having exclusive rights to eventually call him father or dad. In my opinion it reduces or cheapens ...oh well, good story. Thanks
riverrat1 chapter 35 . 3/30/2023
This is a wonderful story. One of my favorites.
Can't wait for the next one in this series.
LordHadesinTartarus chapter 3 . 1/28/2023
I really wish people would stop depicting child abuse this way in HP fics - it's always either ridiculous and almost comical like this or over the top and bordering on torture (neither of which make any sense). In canon Harry is emotionally/verbally/psychologically abused and physically neglected (it's at least suggested that there is some level of minor physical abuse on occasion, although where people get the whole Petunia hitting Harry in the head with a frying pan thing I'll never know). In reality (speaking as a "victim" of child abuse myself - although as you can probably guess I disagree with the label), abuse is rarely actually addressed and varies significantly; however, "wallops", "spankings", and other assorted physical assaults on the arse are not abuse. Physical abusers target areas that won't generally be seen, but which will inflict maximum pain (being struck on the bottom while painful, is highly unlikely to induce the sort of reaction an abuser is looking for); physical abusers are usually sadists - under the clinical definition, they get emotional and/or physical pleasure from inflicting and/witnessing pain in others. Physical abuse often involves things other than being struck - choking/asphyxia can be exceedingly painful and leaves little evidence, burns on the arms, chest or back are common, cuts or use of sharp implements (needles forcibly stabbed in your finger tips, for example hurt like a bitch). Now, beyond the depiction of abuse - "victims" thereof, don't act like Harry here. They're often touch starved to some degree or another, generally resulting in the either struggling with physical touch or being more physically affectionate than one might otherwise see. They very often become driven or self-destructive, and in both scenarios they're generally somewhat belligerent and angry. They don't distinguish between abusers and abetters as Harry does here. They generally either become self-isolated and form small close-knit groups of friends or they become self-interested treating others as disposable (this is actually one of the few things that Rowling got right in her characterization of Harry).

Anyways, apologies for the rant - especially given this story is completed and has been for quite some time.
aalens chapter 5 . 9/8/2022
I’m greatly enjoying this fic, not only is it imaginative and interesting, but also—unlike the vast majority of fan-fictions, it is written in good grammatical English. What a relief that is!
Kate Eads chapter 1 . 8/30/2022
You have some really awesome stories. I have read three of the Harry Potter stories and they are wicked! I love how you place Prof. Snape as the father/mentor in some of these. While keeping his snarky dungeon bat qualities, but also showing character growth as he raises/mentors Harry. Simply brilliant!
Raven chapter 35 . 6/6/2022
The end!
Raven chapter 34 . 6/6/2022
because so would she once she married him. ?
Your sentence don't make any sense.
Casey chapter 26 . 6/2/2022
The word your looking for is breed. The same breed. You wrote species which is owl.
Breed is what kind of owl it is. Hedwig is a Snowy owl.