Reviews for f 2-8, ISO 100
Nanoue-Chan chapter 13 . 5/1
I have yo stop devouring your stories like what I am doing now, but they are irresistible!
Thekombuchagirl chapter 13 . 2/2
Let me just say, reading this was an EXPERIENCE.
I ran laps.
I screamed into my blanket.
I punched the air.
I buried my face in my pillow.
This was the perfect combination of slow burn, humor and saucy moments.
I had to take breaks in between the steamy chemistry just to catch my breath!
What a treat this wasthank you for this AMAZING story
vinity1 chapter 2 . 11/1/2020
i hope the “thats sexist” remark was a joke
stronger13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
Wonderful!
Kouhane chapter 13 . 8/12/2020
Omg, this fanfic is so good! I read it years before and now I came here again to reread it! Your writing is amazing! All the scenes are so well described, that makes you feel the emotions and the tension between them! Thank you for writing so good Nejiten fanfics :)
RaiNiccle chapter 13 . 5/15/2020
Officially one of my favorite Nejiten stories! This is a gem and truly deserves all the love and praise! Once I re-read this I'll make sure to leave a review on the chapters I havent reviewed since I was so immersed with the story! The plot is really great, original, the flow and writing style is very easy to follow and damn the dialogues and characters are truly amazing! The wit and personalities really put this story to a whole new level. Thank you so much for sharing! looking forward to more
RaiNiccle chapter 6 . 5/15/2020
The Plot Thickens so damn much and IT IS PERFECTION
RaiNiccle chapter 5 . 5/15/2020
Ok the impression this chapter left me is that this is hilarious and wiity and so so sooo good!
RaiNiccle chapter 4 . 5/15/2020
The knowledge in photography is amazing! it really made a good plot and its so refreshing to read stuff like this! loveee the way you write and how the characters are fleshed out
RaiNiccle chapter 3 . 5/15/2020
just keeps getting better and better every chapter! This is so unique and damn so sensual
RaiNiccle chapter 2 . 5/15/2020
gosh this is so good! I love the moments shared and this brings a lot on who they are!
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
Yes im excited! cant wait to read this! I live for nejiten multi-chap fics and yours are always incredible!
Rirukasabe chapter 13 . 2/12/2020
I really like it
There.Was.I.Before.U chapter 13 . 8/11/2018
I really want a second part to this. Please consider! I wanna know how Tenten got her scar (in detail) and how Neji works as a politician! Also, Lee's little story about this person he likes at work has gained my interest. I loved evey bit of this story because it's different (in a good way)
SumCheeze chapter 13 . 2/19/2018
I liked the depth of the world of photography you showed us in the story and I also enjoyed the pacing and the intimate feeling of it all. Nicely and well-written ff. Thank you!