Reviews for f 2-8, ISO 100
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I really loved it:) it's the first time I've read something like this, it's quite unique (which makes me love it).
Oh, and I loved the way you were able to get us into it without much talking between the two characters, can't wait for next chapter.

Hugs,

BR.
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
"...the woman's gaze lingers on her twin buns."

Hmm... which pair of buns are we talking about here? The ones on her head or the ones on her back-

*gets slapped*

Ahem. Moving on...

I am really looking forward for this. It helps that I have absolutely no knowledge when it comes to photography so I'm excited to learn about this art form by reading stories. (plus, dude, NejiTen! DOUBLE YAY!) I hope to read more soon. And thanks for sharing! :D
Interim chapter 1 . 9/12/2014

YES YES YES.

YES YES YES YES YES .

I love this. So. MUCH.

I think your personal knowledge about photography greatly added to the legitimacy and credibility of your story, and Tenten as a photographer. It was convincing and amazing. I had no idea that photography was so complex!

But anyway... (please) UPDATE (please) UPDATE (please) UPDATE!
8ouji-Rui chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Wow...i love the explanation of photography in it. I hope this one ends well. :D
goodbyeNT chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was so great! I absolutely loved this set-up to their interactions later on. Why is Neji so interested in Tenten though? Is she excessively beautiful? What makes her so intriguing to Neji? I hope you address this later on! I can't wait till the next installment. I *somehow* have a feeling that maybe, perhaps NejiwillmodelforTenten? I have no idea why I think this. I like how the attraction is both ways though and I love how you wrote this. The descriptions (both of setting and the emotions she's feeling) were amazing. loved it.
2k14 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014