Reviews for f 2-8, ISO 100
wow chapter 13 . 10/19/2017
i really like how you write tenten and neji. my fave couple!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I've never read such a story before! The details regarding photography are crazy! And I love this story
AnonymousM chapter 13 . 3/28/2017
I really enjoyed that! I admit, at first I was hesitant because of the title (not being a photographer, it seems a bit like gibberish to me), but I really, really genuinely enjoyed this story. You built up the tension so well! Though I admit, it was a little odd to me when Tenten just sort of stripped in his apartment-it's not something i think is entirely reasonable, given her discomfort at the current situation, and I think the scene would have worked just as well either way.

I think it was brilliant to have Neji say, "Why not?" to her-too often, men in fanfic and classic romances are inclined to let the women stay self-conscious instead of empowering them and trying to make them less insecure. So I loved that.

Also, now I'm dying to see your Amber Glass photos! I looked on your profile, but either you took them down or it's not showing up on mobile.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
This chapter really pulls in the reader. The attraction Tenten has for him and the interest Neji has in her already heats things up. I like how everything is focused on what happens to the two despite the many things that go on around them. Perhaps the title of the chapter is a dare? I bet the other can be caught when they want to be. Thanks for sharing!
yel.yel15 chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
This one got me HOOKED! I'm not really a fan of fanfics (lol), but this one is great! The story managed to stay true to the personality of the characters, Tenten being cheery and bright, and Neji being the tranquil sort. The interaction between them is very much complementary to each other too. Btw, Neji's character here reminds me a bit of Christian Grey (lmao)... This is definitely worth recommending, especially to those Nejiten fans out there! (I miss Neji though... *sigh*)
vanita-sensei chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
i LOVED it
kaede kayano chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
This is such a nice fic
Yumi Ayumu chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
LOVE it. I like how the characters were intimate without being overly sexual. I just... I love it. That's it. And yeah, thanks for explaining what your title meant. I know that it was camera settings but didn't know that it was used for portrait and such.
Saumelon chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
Fantastic read! It's so wonderful when the author's interests shine through; I was not expecting photography to be involved, but that was a very pleasant surprise!

Kept me hooked until the very end (and left me wanting more)! Very nice!
Tanya Lilac chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
"We were doing intimate strenuous activities, Lee!" (I was gasping for breath after reading this line.) Lee is full of many good words this time around...

Ah, when Neji enters he talks in a 'smooth baritone', as you're used to saying? (As opposed to sooth baritone)

D'awwww it's sad to see this end, but it's good to see it's all ended on a good note. Tenten playing hard to get much to Neji's frustration was a good last barrier, but clearing all the emotional complications was a good way to end things. XD Ah, and thank you for writing~ otsukaresan~!
Tanya Lilac chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
Awwwww thanks for the shout out!

But yes, it's a bit sad how the chapter ended. Although midway through, I do love how Tenten's attitude was a bit like, "Eh, nothing you haven't seen before." I've probably mentioned this earlier but your sex scenes are super steamy, but classy. I always enjoy reading them XD And yes, points to Neji for being a gentleman even when caught up in the moment. Legend.
Tanya Lilac chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
Ah, Tenten, such a blurter. She blurts everything out hahaha. (Also, I think it's 'bated breath', as opposed to 'baited')

"My pleasure" - this is somehow so comedic I actually laughed out loud. Tenten's on a total roll with awkward comments right now, it's hilarious!

I think the general theme of this chapter was 'awkward'. Everyone's awkward, this kind of jittery energy and trying to sustain conversation that starts and stops when they get to dangerous territory ... it's really well done, realistic to the point of occasional cringes, like the price point and food photos. I'm not a fan of food photos... but each to their own, I guess

On a side note, I'm also loving Tenten's backstory coming together. It's nice knowing more about her outside of what we've seen so far and rounds her out. Nicely done!
Tanya Lilac chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
I'm just going to reiterate as I probably have before, I love your Lee. Like he's so ... with it. But not at the same time. He's everyone's best friend, genuinely. And then again, at the end, he proves he's just an all round awesome guy.

And then secondhand embarrassment part two! The boys handled themselves really well hahaha I love that they just kind of started talking while Tenten was clearly just embarrassed ... It's too awkward and sadly something I can see myself doing, which is why I feel her pain so strongly XD Neji will definitely bring this up later, I feel it. XD When are those mint mochas coming in season anyway? XD
Tanya Lilac chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Oh god, the opening lines killed me hahahahahahaha

And 'prodigy' reference killed me dead.

And them making out (very hot) and then Tenten by some sheer force of will pushing Neji away while imagining all sorts of things (even hotter) ... this is just too much.

And then a hand kiss. If that, more than everything else that just happened, doesn't tell her that he's interested, I'm starting to wonder if Tenten is actually just an alien in disguise. XD
Tanya Lilac chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
Second hand embarrassment is a thing! Feeling somewhat mortified but at the same time it's like ... holy crap, everyone is so committed. Work is work.

Speaking of, the reason why Neji doesn't have a girlfriend, I assume is because he's a workaholic, or he's unapproachable. XD It's kind of 'unfair', so to speak, that he has to say that she's inspired all of these pieces because if/when she listens to them, it's like ... baring everything to her. And that's in contrast to this scenario where they see each other naked but it lacks the kind of emotion his music would produce; not quite equivalent, but I guess that's where the dialogue comes in ... it would be funny seeing Tenten just staring at him after he says he doesn't have a girlfriend though XD
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »