Reviews for f 2-8, ISO 100
Tanya Lilac chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
I'll consult my manfriend with long hair and get back to you. XD

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but I really like the process-based approach you've taken, it helps to frame the narrative (no pun intended) and guide them through the motions as opposed to scenes of dialogue... but really, Tenten, naked in a room with Neji for once not being a precursor to sex. I'm drowning in anticipation hahaha
Tanya Lilac chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
There's too much sexual tension in this story, I love how they test each other and this pulling and pushing of intent. But Tenten's wariness really caught me here, I love this vulnerability that she's unsure of how she feels and trying really hard not to get her hopes up. That said, if this fic doesn't end with some kind of wild sex between the two, I will lose much faith in the world. XD
naradaughter chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
IM DOING BACKFLIPS BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS OH MY GOD THEY FUCKIN KISSed
Erika chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
I loved this story so much! One of the best Nejiten fics I've ever read!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
LOVED IT !
TheDimple chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
OMG. That's it. This story -better yet creation is made by godly hands of a photographer! Wow! Really, I learned a lot. I mean a lot. The whole photography plus piano thing just hit me straight to the core. Nice job. I love how Neji acts around Tenten. Ugh, why does it have to end so soon! This kind of story is the main reason why I read fanfiction at the first place. Anymore recommendations for stories?
ferbfletcherlover chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I LOVE THIS!thank you for keeping the nejiten fandom is such a great you'll post more power! :D
Giada Luna chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I like this Neji and this Tenten. It is always fun to see the different incarnations of characters in stories. I really like the idea of Tenten as a photographer, and Neji as an artist trapped in politics. I love that he noticed she was't there for the second half of his concert, lliked her work, and wanted to know about headshots; assertive yet practical and deftly done. He really is a genius...
pale summer chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
I liked it. Well written and interesting, though I don't know much about photography.
silverstargazer chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Alas. All good things must come to an end. Hahaha. I'm guessing you read FSOG? The lip-biting thing seemed to be from there. Haha. I loved this one and I'm loving the Elf-prince thing too. :) Thank you for continuing the fandom even after Neji's death. :D I'll be watching out for more of your stories.
young chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
EEK. HE CAME BACK.

and then they did the thing again!

(and again!)

thanks for writing!
money chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
WELL

i was surprised that tenten would just take her clothes off like that and take pictures

totally not surprised that they did the thing

aaaaand then she left.
thieves chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
oh neji, there's no need to be jealous!
call chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
nice to see tenten and lee's kickbutt friendship!
me chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
heartbreak, huh? wonder if it's an allusion to tenten's childhood...
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »