Reviews for f 2-8, ISO 100
mister chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
she inspires his happy songs, huh? ;)
flintstone chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
oooh, tenten. someone's feeling adventurous with her shots!
i chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
she has prints of him in her room, he has prints of her in his room. i feel like this is going ro lead to a room soon, considering the nature of the next shoot...
can chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
neji is shameless and they are totally adorable.
make chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
neji, u lil sh*t.
your chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
first he sees her photos of him framed on her wall and now he offers to model nude for her? definitely attracted to her by now!
bed chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
oh, neji. you don't like politics, but i'm sure you like tenten! (how can you not?)
rock chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
oooh. intriguing! a photographer and a pianist...what will happen now...
airwrecka chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
what a sweet ending! thanks :)
T.One chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
O.O
Nicely done I must say.. :)
marionne345 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Aw, it ended... :( good work! I like how Neji come into her art show. Its really sweet of him!
kiti4life chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Great story! Sad it ended.
white noise and brine chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
i really like how you've presented lee and tenten's dynamic in the beginning-all safe and comfortable (i grinned hard when lee drank the pumpkin spice despite his dislike of it)-but i love the way you finished off tenten and neji's story. the way you've written them is certainly very sweet, but not sickeningly saccharine; they've got their moments of tenderness and obviously passion, but i think that tenten's tentativeness is definitely realistic, and i like that this end was more of a diminuendo than a gigantic explosion of feelings and drama. it suits them! overall i really enjoyed this, and i'm sad to see it end, but i'm definitely looking forward to your other works! (:
Sayori Hollyhood chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
This last chapter seemed a bit rushed but everything else was compelling. I wonder if you or someone you know had a similar experience. And then you just build on top of it. Either way, nice job.
gracie-buns chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
I love it Aquarius Galuxy! Thank you so much for these 13 chapters of nejiten goodness. Your writing is superb as always. :) This is one of my favourite nejiten fics already ang I look forward to (if ever) a sequel _. And now I think I shall start reading Complexities of Blackmail since f-2-8-ISO-100 is finished, and Angel!tenten fic sounds like a wonderful idea. I suppose that is some sort of parallel to your elf neji fic. I love that story too! :)

From the first chapter to the last your writing has been consistently wonderful. The pace and mood is always on point and I love rereading the chapters too. Now that this is completed I might reread this again in the near future.

Your fics make me happy. Thank you so much. If you don't mind me asking.. what does f-2-8-ISO-100 mean?

-Gracie