Reviews for Bitter Cold
this is still the best story ive ever read and i hope one day u will FINALLY update it!
I remeber reading this entire thing a few years ago. Looking for inspiration for my own little story, I came back to yours now. It’s quite deviststing to see you still haven’t updated. Jesus Christ were you a good writer. I remeber reading this for the first time and being in awe of your ability to put words together so elegantly. I hope you still are a good writer. Good enough to sacrifice a few chapters to quench the need your readers have for a proper ending to this wonderful story.
fourtris chapter 1 . 6/3
come backk! update please
update please!
my god this is the best
OMG chapter 41 . 5/14
you have to update this! you cant't leave this like this please!
miss random chapter 41 . 3/10
Please come back!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/8/2017
So... You said you wouldn't just fucking jump the ship, and all that shit, but then you do! Like, I don't care if you're fucking DEAD, just continue for the love of Jesus goddamned Christ.
divergentFREAK24 chapter 41 . 6/6/2017
OH NO. I just went through these ENTIRE 41 chapters, it's 2 am, and I'm left with this cliffhanger. I just want to know about Tris's reasons for staying in the streets in the first place and what happens next. I'm crying. This story nonetheless was very intriguing, I was hooked from the first chapter and couldn't get over how good of a story this was every couple of words. Please come back.
puck178b chapter 41 . 5/15/2017
You should've added a bigass warning that this is a forever unfinished story. Great story! Very talented writer! Very sad you ended it this way. Forever unsatisfied.
Guest chapter 41 . 4/2/2017
Please don't leave one hanging. Post post post more
Guest chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
I know it has been some time since you last updated,and I can only imagine how busy you are with school, your jobs and kids, but I would really love it if you would finish this masterpiece of yours. It has touched me in so many ways and I so desperately need to see what happens to our favorite couple.I need to know not only Tris past but also if the end up together. Its a beautiful love story that made me so emotional at times,I just think it would be such a shame for this not to be completed, especially for all your fans. I know there are many out there like me who would be happy even if you would just write every few months when ever you have a little time to spear. please find it in your heart to finish this for us. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL MIND. Sharlayne
Jojoboo90 chapter 41 . 2/20/2017
This is absolutely amazing. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but if you haven't given up on this story and you come back, I'll be right here.
mileyismyhorse chapter 41 . 2/18/2017
Please come back! :)
katie loz chapter 41 . 2/11/2017
I need to know what happens! Can someone please finnish the story PLEASE! I DIDNT GET ANY SLEEP LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FINNISH IT AND NOW AM SOOO SAD AND EMPTY! I NEED CLOSURE! PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK AND FINNISH IT!
1,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »