Reviews for LoZ: Shadows over Spira
Bloodtip chapter 25 . 9/8/2015
I know this chapter was short, but i will be ok. now i need to figure out what the trial of power will be. hope you enjoy!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/7/2015
We're almost at the end, this story is awesome, Btw, could you try to do a Zelda x Kingdom Hearts story with Link appearing in the events of Birth by Sleep being paired with Aqua?
Bloodtip chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
since i am running out of chapters to comment and author's cant make multiple reviews on the same chapter. feel free to make a account and send me a pm or so i can reply to you easier. :)
Bloodtip chapter 18 . 9/3/2015
If you will recall one of Link's comments, not sure which chapter it was, Link said that he had already, 'been in that world for 2 years'. and this part wasn't put into the story, but Tifa was the one who found Link after he escaped Hojo's grasp. After that, Link worked in Tifa's Bar and met up with Barret and the rest of Avalanche. Tifa, saw her child hood friend in Link, a bit. She saw his bravery, his courage and willingness to protect her and the people of the slums. Link just rubbed off on her and vice versa. they just seemed to mesh together really well.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2015
Thanks for explaining Cloud's death, now could you explain Link and Tifa's romance please?
Bloodtip chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
in regards to FF7 Ganon's Return, believe it or not, i originally did not intend to kill off Cloud. But as the Story kept playing out, ideas kept flashing in my head, and i got to thinking, Cloud was technically already 'dead', 'spoiler, in case anyone has never played Crisis Core' Cloud's mind and personality was merged into Zack' so ... when i came to the point of turning over the Black Materia to Sephiroth, and they fell into the lifestream, i made it so that Cloud was completely 'consumed'. focusing more on Link. Over all Ganon's Return was a fun X-over to make, especially since the Temple of the Ancients was so easy to mash together with the Temple of Shadows, lol.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2015
Thanks for reading my comment about the whole Link is Tidus situation appreciate it. Also I wanted to say I enjoyed FF7 Ganon's Return a bit too. However I have to ask why did u kill off Cloud and have Link take the Ultima Buster Sword plus why you paired Link with Tifa. Not complaining (I personally liked the romance between the two and that since their both selfless, kindhearted, brave, strong, and both unbelievablely attractive the other gender), but I just wondering why you did it.
Bloodtip chapter 20 . 9/3/2015
I know i am not the best author out there so i am glad to see someone is enjoying this story. i get so engrossed in it when i read it myself, i can see the events and areas in my head, just as if i was playing the actual FFX game. i have said this before, but i know alot of people do not care for script style. but to me it just works out better with stories like this. As for FFDissidia/LoZ Xover... i am not certain. i am not familiar with the Dissidia storyline, so i cannot really say for certain. and to answer the question as to why i made Link to be just like Tidus personality wise... it just seemed to match up perfectly with the vision of Hyrule/Spira i have for this story. It might seem stupid to some but, i see it as a alternate time line splitting off from LoZ: TP, but also incorporating elements from MM and OoT. BTW, how are you all liking how i incorporate Hyrule items/characters into the story, (i,e bring Ganondorf in. the use of masks and weapons)?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2015
Score one for Link, sorry Tidus, Link is infinitely better than you. Say Bloodtip, any chance for a Loz/Dissidia xover where Link has a harem with all of the Final Fantasy girls?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
Thanks for updating this. Btw I ask why you made Link almost act like Tidus in this story? I think Link as his usual self would be good enough. However, nice one pairing Link with Yuna. It seems that your allowing Link to be paired with the hottest and most attractive girls in Final Fantasy (I.e., Tifa and Yuna). Once again, nice
Zo-Kel chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
...Script format is actually against the rules...
Bloodtip chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
When it comes to reading stories in script form, it takes a little more imagination. try to envision whats going on. the emotion comes from how well you know the characters involved in the story. I understand that script-style isn't for everyone, but, for me at least, it's easier to envision the story this way. Please be sure to leave constructive comments, if you criticize the message will be deleted. thank you.
6tailedninja chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
I want to read a story not a script. If you can make it a story, i.e. details, description, exposition, and emotion, then I will continue reading.