Reviews for A Night to Remember
Skilgannon White Wolf chapter 2 . 6/28
Cute.
ThanksForTheRead chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Lovely story to sway the heart, always nice to see Weiss get portrayed and the nice and sweet girl she can be, and the friendship between Velvet and Jaune was also quite cute.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Captured the emotional highs really well. The dialogue was spot on.
Velvet was adorable. Good dialogue. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Very good chapter. Really like the pacing and the build up to the ending. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
xFallenDemonx chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
That was such a wonderful story :)
RustKnight chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
Well, I guess I ship this now.

Good read! Was a bit heart tugging at times but had a nice resolution to it.
Cabbage cabrera chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
Oh my heart, a wonderful little story.
DarkElucidator chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
Just one sound: HNNNNNNNNNNNG
TeQWo CoNViX chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
I don't know how many times I've read this story. I love it. JaunexWeiss is my favorite ship of all time, even if I don't think things will ever happen. Especially with volume 3s plotting.

In regards to the story in chapter 1, I really wonder how their night would have gone if Jaune would have returned with the punch instead of Neptune. The night would have probably gone great anyway.
Dark Durian chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
Okay this chapter was adorable, its a nice start to a possible Jaune x Weiss.
Dark Durian chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Hmm? Because of an alternate first meeting, Weiss is letting herself become interested? Well, while it would be better for him to worm his way into her good graces after their canon meeting, lets see where this goes.
malmsey-nose chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Oh God... So adorable... Choking on the amount of flush.. Wonderful piece of work. Keep up the good work :)))
dracohalo117 chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
This was a great chapter, and a good two parter, loved it. Looking forward to more of your work in the future...

dracohalo117
dracohalo117 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Wow, poor Jaune, he was just a tool in somebody else's design.

How shall things progress I Wonder.

dracohalo117
AdrianCabanillas chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
I liked this story I could see Jaune and velvet being really good friends
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »