Reviews for Kate Beckett and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Thanks for this sweet story!
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
oh my god poor kate
like I just wanted to hug her
and then the chair broke and I almost lost it. because no not the chair. oh god (I think that was the worst part idk though her dad breaking his wrist was really not good either but I am glad it was 'just' his wrist and nothing live threatening or something omg)

but I am very glad it got a nice ending when castle came home an she told him about her awful day and I bet that helped a lot

but I really liked the way it was written idk it made it somewhat amusing with this dry tone of just telling what happened idk how to describe this...

but yeah I need to hug kate and I am glad castle caem back to do just that yep

-Anja
Shena1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Hahahaha! Talk about a Red Herring!
The fact that "Jenny" was in the title, I kept thinking that something was going to happen in Ryan's life that was going to make Beckett realize her day wasn't that bad after all!

I did like this, though. :D
DemiLovatoStayStrong chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
it was really cute. but why did the summery thingy say "... for jenny."? that was the only part that confuses me.
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
A great fic; lovely homage to a fab children's book!
SkinnyLove18 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I really love how this is just so relatable. We have all had those days where every little thing keeps going wrong, so as a reader I could really sympathize with Kate. As I was also, so relieved that Castle was home, ready to comfort her after the day she had. Very sweet fic, thank you (and I guess I should say thanks to Jenny too ;)) RIP Castle's chair.
rewritetheending chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
You do such a great job of making me feel like I'm in the middle of her bad day...I'm weirdly frustrated throughout it and just want Castle to come home (and I mean that in the best way). We've all had days like this, so it's easy to get lost in Kate's. But happy endings are always worth it, aren't they? :)
alexaandra chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This was so good! Cute and sweet and so glad Kate got to see Castle at the end of the day! haha love it!
castle1701 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Poor Kate! We have all had those days! Good story
Icydevil chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
i loved it.. it was so believable..
KroganVanguard chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Aww, we have all had those days. Adorable fic, well done Meg!
blue1orange chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Ah, when it rains it pours! Well done. :-)
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I really liked that, especially the way it ended. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Great story! I had that type of day today, and your story made it better. :)

I recently saw an ad for a movie of that book. Hope it's good!
bashfuljen03 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
To say this exceeded my expectations would be an understatement. Wow. Just wow. I loved it! Thank you so much for taking this idea and making it whole. :)