Reviews for two negatives make a positive (on paper)
xIAmAlsoAWe chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This was so awkward and geeky and awesome! Great work!
StarryDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is ADORABLE. Truly. I love how socially awkward they both are and I think my favourite line of the whole piece is the bit about how Jemma is basically Hermoine and that there's only one place to find Hermoine when looking for her. Hilarious and adorable. Love it.
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This has got to be the most adorably awkward FitzSimmons first-meeting fic I've ever read. It kind of bittersweet too. My heart cried out for them because neither knew how to make friends or how it was like to have a friend. But I'm glad they have each other and could learn together.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Per usual, I adore everything you've ever written and this is no exception. Absolutely perfect. Possibly the best Meet Cute ever because they're both just SO awkward. I have no idea if this is even accurate, because I don't watch the show, but it was funny and adorable and I laughed and adored, as appropriate.
tippykazoo chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
That was adorable! I love embarrassed/flustered FitzSimmons! So cute!
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I love it.
whiskets chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I just couldn't stop giggling. The end was priceless! Jemma is so sweet and bubbly and so determined all the time to be helpful and sweet. You've perfectly captured her here. I think fitz is a bit Ooc only that he seems to have developed quite a shell to protect himself. He seems much more of a know it all in your writing and maybe he always has been, but simmons just levels him out so well that it's not greatly noticed on the show. All that to say, I highly enjoyed it. I hope you add more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Cute! I love how awkward they are with each other :)
notapepper chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Aaaahhhhhh adorable awkward science babies!
Loved this. Grumpy Fitz and Earnest Jemma and it was all just awesome.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Oh so adorable. Love them so much.