Reviews for Healing
toonmili chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
hey it's a fellow drak angel fan. I love this story. i ame looking for a Jen/ CJ story and i was gald to see a writer that i know wrote one. I was thinking about doing one myself. But i have to fnsh all those Dark Angel ones first, and i tel you, i have a lot of them. Some in my head some written already.
marie chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
cool! A CJ fic! :) Great fic! I hope you'll add more soon. :) And the link at the bottom doesn't work..:(
Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Yay! A CJ fic! I am so happy that someone was finally brave enough to test the waters. And so well! It was beautiful and perfect, Scarlet (it is Scarlet, isn't it?).

Thank you - from the formerly unrepresented masses.
bkroom chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
scarlet! You wrote a Jen/C.J. fic! I was waiting for one. I haven't been on NWP today yet so I don't know if you posted it there. If you did, I'll review there too. I loved it. You are the best person to explain the horrors of what happened that last episode with Audrey. (Ewwwwww) I loved the "Shoot. Me. Now." lol. You used the name Maxine! It's related to who I think it is right? It was really sweet. I could see your sense of humor in it. If you ever write anymore of these fics, I'll review and read like a good girl :). Great fic!