Reviews for On a Pale Horse
LottieBeast chapter 25 . 1/18
I really really love this story. Death is arguably my favorite fic character and I love him and I've reread this fic like 27 times now.
atymer chapter 25 . 1/18
Okay here I am at the last posted chapter. I hope that real world issues and obsessions with muscle bound tight wearing, or metal *ahem* heck, whatever super heroes, will loose their hold on the author so the return to this wonderful fic happens really soon. I'm going to follow 'cause I really really really really like it. *duh*
atymer chapter 22 . 1/17
I love the relationship between Death and his shell. Keeps me smiling...
in a macabre way of course! ;-)
atymer chapter 21 . 1/17
AN are funny too.
James and Lily were very sweet in this chapter. bittersweet...
atymer chapter 18 . 1/17
I wasn't thinking Alucard, well visually anyway, more like Venom in some of his manifestations. *giggle*
atymer chapter 17 . 1/17
Ok I have laughed every chapter. But this time I cackled, and did impressions of death while giggling in between monologues. Hilarious
Thank goodness no one was home...lol
atymer chapter 15 . 1/17
Oh I have laughed every chapter. I think my wide fang-gy grin is permanent. ;-D
atymer chapter 8 . 1/17
"Always, little shell."
I think that will be my favorite line through this entire tale.
Ophale chapter 25 . 1/14
I'm so glad I found your fanfic !

It is incredibly difficult to find original fanfic about traveling to another universe in the HP fandom, but yours is just amazing. I was a bit bewildered at first about the unhiged!Harry, but it turns out to be pleasantely delightful.

I love the Harry/Death's relationship. I keep imagining Death like a koala on Harry, and his threats are always creatives. I'm enjoying this way too much :)

What's happening to Dumbledore is just plainly satisfying, I've always hated that Harry forgive him in the end, I don't think he deserves it. I can't wait to see what you planned next for him.

Thank you for your hard work, and good luck for the rest;
Ophale.
AnimeFoodBooks chapter 25 . 1/14
OML! SO GOOD SO GOOD! Please update soon.
Farah chapter 25 . 1/12
Hello!
I was hoping this review might spark some interest in updating this fic xD
It’s one of my favorite reads and I find it so unbelievably entertaining!
Update update update!
Please
xx
Kenzie2100 chapter 25 . 1/13
OMG I love your story so much! Its so hard to find anything original/new in this fandom, you are amazing :)
A great story cant wait for more
Mr. Blackwood chapter 25 . 1/11
Quite enjoyable story to pass the time if I say so myself, Kudos from me. :D
I think you should have had Death turn the Mudblood's head into a book. Books don't have mouths and therefore, cannot nag.
4,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »