Reviews for On a Pale Horse
MajinTree chapter 25 . 9/12
This was hilarious, an absolute thrill ride. Death/Harry was great. I imagined him to be similar to hellsing abridged Alucard.
Have a wonderful day
gess789 chapter 25 . 9/10
Thanks this was great.
darthkratos24 chapter 4 . 8/28
Oh now I remember why I stopped reading this... The cringe is off the charts. It feels like a 9 year old that just watched their favourite Disney villain lose.

I mean seriously his name is "death destroyer of worlds"... That's all I have to say for most to know the cringe fest they're walking into
SassyDKitten chapter 25 . 8/23
It's been almost exactly five years since this was last updated, I hope you still live so that someday this story might see an ending, and so we can still enjoy your brand of humor.
Awesome story no matter how many times I reread
Bmon11 chapter 25 . 7/24
More please? This is too bloody good to justvstop here! Please?
CrystalAris chapter 25 . 7/19
Please tell me you’ve got Tony ones!
CrystalAris chapter 17 . 7/19
Please PLEEEEASE do a mini of Lily, James and Sirius watching from the veil! Like holy shit James and Siriuswould be practically crying going that’s my boy!
CrystalAris chapter 16 . 7/19
Omg this is fun XD!
ladylionessffl chapter 25 . 7/12
I love this story, something about it hits me. I only wish there was more. I keep imagining Death bringing a Harry on his deathbed to see a dying star, stretching Harry's last moments just long enough to see it collapse.
Jaoheah chapter 25 . 7/3
I really like this depiction of Ron, I haven't seen anyone do a similar depiction of Ron before like this.
noylj chapter 8 . 6/22
Why is AL still alive? He isn't needed and he should have been reaped a long time ago.
Not much of a Death letting pollute the world.
gemini shawty chapter 5 . 5/30
this is actually kinda sweet, tearing up a bit
LMAO chapter 25 . 5/7
Asdkf love Ronnie bois logic here lmaoooo ansodofnodib
Aidarayyyyy chapter 14 . 5/8
SLAYYYY! you go death! Love him and harry :))) and voldemort was quite funny too lol xD too bad he gotta go
4,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »