Reviews for On a Pale Horse
Nefertari Tonks chapter 14 . 9/15
If you like PiƱa Colada... then eat Voldemort's soul!
Hilarious!
JuliusMD chapter 25 . 9/12
Is this going to be continued?
magnoliarossa chapter 25 . 9/10
I hope you'll come back with this story here or on Ao3. I loved it. Kudos
JuliusMD chapter 8 . 9/10
That sounded a lot like victim blaming/shaming from Dumbledore. Maybe put a warning at the beginning of the chapter?
FriendlyFire59 chapter 25 . 8/31
Pretty unique idea on the summoning help story line. I liked him calling Hermione the Book Witch. Interesting view of the motivation of Ron's actions, sad he was unable to articulate them to Hermione and Harry.
Thanks for posting and hope you'll come back when dealing with the real world stabilizes.
Simianpower chapter 8 . 8/25
This is going nowhere. It's not funny, so the humor tag doesn't apply. The MC is so ludicrously overpowered that the adventure tag doesn't apply. I'm not sure what this fic is, but interesting isn't a word I'd use for it. I'm out. It's unfortunately exactly what I was afraid it would be after reading chapter 1.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 8/25
So, he remembers Dumbledore but forgets about Voldemort. Riiiight.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 8/25
Why would he NOT want to meet another Death, conflict or no conflict? This entire chapter is about how utterly bored he is, yet when he considers something interesting he thinks, "Nah, that might lead to CONFLICT, and we can't have that!" What, it's only fun if he's wiping out continents for his own amusement, but not when anyone has even a chance of fighting back? So far I hate this character, and I'm very iffy on whether this story will be worthwhile given how self-contradictory he is.

Breaking the fourth wall at the end of the chapter to talk to the audience, and then saying "I never read/watched the canon material" are also huge strikes against the author and story.
Naruto30 chapter 25 . 8/23
Please update another chapter. Can't wait.
Starlitte chapter 15 . 8/15
Oh my goooshDDDDD HE TASTES LIKE PINA COLADAS!
heidisomething107 chapter 25 . 7/24
Great read so far! 3 and I love how you've portrayed Ron this chapter, a shiny insight into his thought processes
kmate1222 chapter 2 . 7/20
Undyne915 chapter 3 . 7/18
lmao this harry XD
bkjar chapter 25 . 7/15
Love this Ron!
Wow, I normally don't read anything under 100k words (usually cause their unfinished, like this one :'.But this was a great book, and I must say I enjoyed this portrayal of Ron alot, seems like 90% of HP Fanfiction has Ron being an Idiot, a minion of Dumbledore,or Both, and I've been quite riddled with disdain for Ron the last like two years, but this Ron Interlude made me love Ron as Harry's friend, I wish more stories were written with Ron and Hermione being actual great friends and intelligent wizards/witches in their own ways.
4,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »