Reviews for On a Pale Horse
salamander1328 chapter 25 . 7/16
I love this version of Ron, also crazy Death/Creepy Harry
BEST STORY EVER
dragonDraw chapter 25 . 7/14
I love this story its a friggin hilariously dark gem I can't wait for more
Dulradi25 chapter 25 . 7/12
In an extremely morbid way,this is fucking hilarious!

P.s. I love your characterization of Ron.
xirone538olympus chapter 7 . 7/14
SO MOTE IT BE—
ShadowHeartWolf chapter 25 . 7/13
This is a brilliant story. Hopefully you'll finish it! I really enjoyed reading about Ron's reactions to everything he's learned so far, and how he doesn't even question it because it's Harry.
LoBass chapter 5 . 7/9
Regarding your AN, are you asking for support, or is this another way of saying “I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours?”
gingerami chapter 1 . 7/2
I cannot begin to tell you how much i love this story. I am hardly one to reread a story, unless i absolutely love it. I can’t tell you how many times I have come back to your story, because it never gets old. Death is a wonderful character. I hope that you find time to write more for this story. If not, i will definitely be disappointed, but I appreciate and enjoy what you have given us so far!
The-Midnight-Fae chapter 25 . 6/18
This is freaking brilliant! Fantastic! Amazing! Astronomical! And a bunch other cool adjectives!
I love this fic like nothing else. The plot that's going on here is the bomb.
I especially love how you wrote these characters. Mostly Death, Harry, and Ron. Plus this is one of the best things I've have the pleasure of reading.
This had me think about a lot of deep stuff while reading I think I cried somewhere reading this, but I was too enraptured with this to notice.
Though you have the tendencies to use parentheses too often and a little bits of bland sentences here and there. I think you should just try reading them over a bit and ask if it goes with the story or how it might sound so you can improve.
Bye
This is the first time I've ever read a believable, not OOC, Ron in a story and actually liked him. This includes the original. Thanks for this story, it has made me laugh and smile.
Monster King chapter 25 . 6/14
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 14 . 6/12
Awwwww... Why didn't Harry take the truce, just to stick it to dumbles and co? Honestly... For all his faulths, Voldemort is the ONLY person whom has NEVER lied to Harry, or tried to manipulate him in some way. Heck, even his friends constantly use emotional manipulation on him. Makes you wonder who's really evil, no?
if I where Ron I'd be thinking that Harry killed himself ,and then was brought back. something went wrong and now the piece of Voldemort was in a small piece of Harry(Creepy Harry)
Forget your family, it's a cat They are clearly the superior in ever sense of the word.
Death: Oh Fuck-
Harry:...
Death: I did it again.
Death: I hate when I do that
renextronex chapter 9 . 6/5
oh boy, I really really hope you don't give me some bullshit of Harry romacing himself
4,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »