Reviews for The Gun Show
Loved the story. :-)
StrangersLikeMe25 chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
I absolutly love this story!
LadySarcasm99 chapter 15 . 5/18/2016
I really, really liked this story. I should've read this one first. but anyways, awesome. Pat yourself on the back.
joannshrum chapter 15 . 2/17/2016
Is the story finished? If not, please finish. I love this story.
ttandme69 chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
Excellent prologue into this friendship!
slugger35 chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Great story, thank you for writing it
unicorn1111 chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
A fantastic story and a damned good read, thank you.
Phlogiston Man chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
You keep using their or there instead of they're and you instead of you're. I don't mind a few typos, but you're doing it consistently in every chapter. Remember, they're is a contraction of they are, their means that it belongs to them, and there refers to a location. If you can replace it with "they are" and it still makes sense grammatically, you should be using they're.
SeanHicks4 chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
Interesting fic, kinda wish there was a bit more Castle and Isles involvement though
qjhayes11 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
To my guests questions. Yes the one shots tie in from this point forward. Jane's training is a good question and I've made a note to cover it more than I had in DoJ. And the revenge on Stabler, I'll put that on my comedy idea list. Maybe I can have Liv recount the tale to Angela or something.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
Great ending to the story-thanks.

Don't know what I'm looking forward to more Always or the one shots.

Questions-will the one shots be between this and DoJ? Will we get any backstory on Jane beginning to train with Colin? And will we hear about Jane's revenge?

Happy writing.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
I liked the way you showed us both teams at the same time, much more head to head that way.

Clearing out the duds will push NYB over the top.

1question-SVU chose the right side and tails. They lost the flip so shouldn't they have gotten the left side? Or NYB should have been given their choice of side?

So, one more chapter to end things? Looking forward to the conclusion and the next story.

Thanks.
Zarosguth chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Loved this chapter. It was nice to see the differences in approach between both teams which shows that a situation can be handled in a multitude of ways, each having their own benefits and drawbacks.

Time VS Injury, which works better in the eyes of the judge, that is the question.

One quick thing about the 'Yer': I understand it being an Irish thing, which is why I went with Ye're. There's still the 'ye' but using the same logic and grammatical rules that apply to 'you', yer would be your, being a possessive pronoun while ye're would be you're, a contraction of 'you are'.
Grammar! It sure exists within our universe!

I'm thinking that no matter who wins the CQB, unbreakable friendships have been forged. Hurray! Friendship and teamwork and love rule over all the things; they're the one thing to rule them all!
Or should I say, 'One Ring'? Oh snap!

Anyway, despite the rawness of the version you sent me, I think it all worked out really well. If there's one thing I can say about this chapter it's that it sure was a blast!

Have a nice day and fare thee well,
Zarosguth
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Nice wrap up to the case, I was kinda right so I'll just go ahead and give myself credit for figuring it out. Good way to go back and tie in Jane's housing error to finding the new witness.

Sorry you had a rough week but if writing helps then write away.

Now on to the CQB...
Zarosguth chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Much hype for the final round of the CQB; It is pretty much a match between NYB and SVU. Still pretty awesome how NYB got that good despite Jane and Kate having met each other only slightly before the start of the whole thing.

They caught themselves a killer, job well done on that. Oldest motive in the book, but still a very big one for most people. Love, at the same time it is both the greatest and most terrifying human emotion. Though I suppose there are a few other emotions that are also quite terrifying.

Emotions are scary!

I will also send you a slightly more edited version of this chapter soon as I caught a few more mistakes on my second read-through.

Have a nice day and fare thee well,