Reviews for To Make a Profit
Ah Busking chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ah, busking, how I've wanted to try it . . .

Either way, This is hilarious! I can so see Artemis, in his Armani suit, on some street corner playing the flute ).

W00T, for you!
Strawberriedanish chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
At first I thought busking was some sort of sexual thing...thankfully I looked it up. (Wow...I have such a dirty mind sometimes...)

By the way, I loved how you wrote it. Short and sweet.
derangedfangirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
this is... amazing! Well done, very entertaining.
Me chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I know it's been a reaally long time since anybody else has commented, but I just had to say something about how everybody is confused about what busking is. It's not singing, as a few people seemed to think. It can be any type of performance, but in the case of this story, it’s playing the flute.

According to Wikipedia:

“Busking is the practice of performing in public places to receive donations of money.”

It also says later on,

“In the United States, the term busker is not as widely known; buskers in the United States are commonly called street performers.”

So maybe that’s why some people were confused.

Anyway, I doubt anybody will ever see this comment, but I might as well give my opinion about the story. Although it wasn't descriptive, or long, it was an interesting way of writing I've never seen before. Not your best piece, but I still enjoyed it.
Mutant Goldfish chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Please explain what busking is! What, does Artemis turn into some kind of cyborg (Star Wars, Star Wars, Star Wars, Star Wars)?
anon3908 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Wow...very nice. Interesting...Good job.
-FPP
RicaResin chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
You are very weird, Blue Yeti.
Oh, well. i guess i can't do much about it.
QueenTigris chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
BWAHAH! That was unexpected. I love it. I just love unexpected endings.

Artemis goes busking... Yes, very ironic.

~QueenTigris~
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Odd. That's all I really have to say. Odd. Might be less of if I knew what busking was. Still, odd. In a good way though. Very odd.
Dorian's Painter chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
::chuckles::That was pretty funny.
Sorceress5 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Hahahaha.

VERY funny.

A bit out of charecter though...

~Sorceress
Kralia chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
HA!

This is funny, v good anticlimax.

*Goes off to read again*
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
-_- Until I read other people's reviews I had no idea what busking was... Oh well.

Anyway, your right this definitely wasn't your most intelligent piece of writing. It was okay though.
Kisara the Angel of Music chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
I feel dumb now. I'm reading other reviews and it seems that busking is. singing? Well anyway I'm not sure but I liked it anyway. Tad bit confusing though.

~Yukina~
Perc Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
lol! totally ooc but cute! a fresh new idea.