Reviews for Young Justice
Haydoge chapter 13 . 7/7
Failsafe is just the best episode of YJ
Citruswyvern32 chapter 28 . 6/1
I was reading and as soon as it said "agent Hotchner" I frikin died
CrazyLich79 chapter 3 . 4/18
Thanks for the chapter.
To much danger to let him live should have let him die or locked up!
A 'Count' is the same rank as an 'Earl'.
'Dumbledores', not 'double doors'.

LOL
fallenangelsofolympus chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
So I just read your amazing story, and I loved it! It was fun, and had parts that were both light and deep. But I did find some inconsistency in Danny that kind of confused me, especially near the end. At the beginning he, while clearly happy and recovering, was still tramatized by what had happened. It didn't feel clear as to when these things were resolved, only that they eventually mostly disappeared. This didn't ruin the story, but Danny's shy personality didn't seem to have to have a transition into the excitable person he became in the end. Like I said, I absolutely loved this entire story, and am very glad you gave me the opportunity to enjoy it!
VVGirl chapter 26 . 10/26/2018
Omg I can’t stop laughing this is so funny! Da na na na! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
reader238 chapter 23 . 9/29/2018
Even though Vlad bribed the jury, all 12 of them are guilty of a crime. the seven for accepting the bribe, and the five for not reporting it.
hrisi292 chapter 33 . 8/30/2018
I just dropped to say that whoever hates Skillet and Three Days Grace will be killed mercylessly by a dimentuon hopping overpowered time keeper.
hrisi292 chapter 26 . 8/29/2018
This was fucking LMAO!
bluedog44 chapter 2 . 7/28/2018
My mentor, my king... I thought he trusted me. This made me awwwwwwww, tear up a bit, and like Kaldur'ahm so much more!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 2 . 7/20/2018
wow danny is really akward.
MOJOJOJO chapter 13 . 5/28/2018
Had had this weird image in my head while reading this; somehow the team is teleported into the ghost zone and then Danny is just all smiley and giddy and they all look at him weird and he's like "HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN JIGGIDY JIG"

and that is why I shouldn't be allowed to fall asleep while i read stories

good story by the way :3
Y'know chapter 35 . 5/13/2018
This story has its flaws, as you noted, and since the giw angst trend has gone out some would even say it's dated, it still means so much to me. Danny's inconsistent charaterization reminds me that, well, recovery isn't linear. Some days are better than others but that's okay. Things can feel really out of control. But he picks himself back up. And I pick myself back up too.
I have ptsd and depression/anxiety (dissociation issues but it's not too bad) and when I read this story, it was not only an escape, it was like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Even the "Batman wishes he'd never met Danny" chapter gets me; Danny really is loved and I can only imagine the devastation it could cause. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with the world. And for not deleting it.
Sincerely,