Reviews for Gone But Not Forgotten
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
You wrote another great fic :) I really like your Kaiba stories (like Evil Experiment) and I enjoyed the conspiracy/amnesia elements in here!
Innocent Light chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hm, a good read in all it's worth but a little 'giving'.

I'll give you an example:

-A woman just happens to have antiseptic wipes and a patch up kit?

-Plus the computer automatically realises after "Don't tell me you have amnesia?"

Not trying to ruin the whole interest but it was a little like 'god mode' :)

*3/4 Chocolate Award*

Again, a good read, this plot has been used till the last scraps are used of all it's plot juice but there's always a slight glimmer in seeing a good one done. A nice job but take care to use chapters? Might be useful in this case.

Anyway, thanks for your effort in bringing this up.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This was the first story of yours I ever read, and to this day it still retains the wonderful flow of emotions as it did then! Joey brings in the humor, Mokuba brings in the wishes that turn to hope, and Seto brings more hope and also victory!

Exquisite work!
NamarieGreenleaf chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i love how you mix you stories together! loved the ending very very sweet! like sugar covered strawberries! m i think i'll go find some strawberries now...i made myself hungry :P
Doma Yuset chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
,_, I liked it! Sad, sorta funny, (With Joey 9_9) But very well written.
Writer In Blossom chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I LOVED your story. Normally I only read and like romance-fics, but this one was AWESOME! _ Very good work!
Dolly Rocker chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Aw...I nearly started crying when I read this...and I was listening to Heartache Every Moment by H.I.M at the same time...at least Seto's alright! ** Really good.
Babidi the Wise chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I swear, your fics are just amazing. I give "Gone But Not Forgotten" ten stars!
Lifeless Child chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
pure amazing story, i guess there are such things as miricles
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
THERE YOU GO AGAIN!
Poor Seto. You tried killing him again...
but this was cool. He got amnesia again? Well, that's a problem, even though he kicked serious butt in this fic.
PLEASE write another one!
Icing :P
patrickmckinney chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This was a pretty good fic. I liked the plot muchly. But what was that bit about the hawaiian spirit at the end? It seemed very random to me...
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
a very good story. always read stuff from luckyladybug
Alori Seto Fan chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
COL! I LOVE KAIBA ANGST! KAIWII! *glomps kaiba* -

I love this story! But I feel sorry for Joey. . . Being told quote 'I don't know you' by Kaiba has just gotta' hurt. Ouch.

Write more cool stories like this one PLEASE! _

Alori
Im Evil chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Good story. A bit wierd but good. I like wierd stuf.