Reviews for Gone But Not Forgotten
DragonPrincess4500 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
one of THE best stories ever!keep writing!
Ethelflaed chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
(cracks up randomly) I LOVE IT WHEN JOEY RUNS INTO KAIBA! (snort choke) I always seem to latch onto the least important aspects of a story. (sigh) Such as humor in an angst ficcy . . . _ Poor Mokuba . . . I'd really hate to be him. Freaky people kidnapping you all the time, your older brother running for his life most of the time, and trying to run his company with what's left over. (Where does Kaiba find the time to make his inventions, anyway? Between dueling and running for his life and running his company. Maybe he didn't start running for his life until Pegasus [curse him] stepped in. You gotta feel sorry for Kaiba. I mean, he was in control over everything, when BAM! a short kid steps out of nowhere, creams him, and suddenly Kaiba finds himself swept off by a 50 year old magic that he can't understand or even really believe in, and finds himself with a freakish lady telling him he was a priest in Egypt. Though he'll probably come around to the idea . . . sometime. Though I doubt he'll ever accept the priest part of it.)

Whoah . . . that has to be the LONGEST parenthetical statement I've ever written. I need to cut down on those things.
DJ Lady Moony chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Aww! This is sweet!
YGOCritic chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Awww, so sweet! This is a great 'Kaiba gets knocked out and Tea finds him' fanfic. I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT TEA LIKES KAIBA OR VICE-VERSA.
Seto'sAngels chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Hey Lucky! Don't e-mail me. My e-mail ain't working. Thanks. When it is. I'll e-mail you. Until then See ya. _
SetoRulez chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Wow, that was by far the best 'Seto-Amnesia' fic I've read! It was very exciting, I really enjoyed it. Quite nicely done too, the plot flowed and made sense, yet wasn't overly predictable. Over all, great fic! I can't wait 'till you write some more Seto fics- hint hint.

- SetoRulez
Kaori chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
That was sweet! *awwww... _;*

I really want to know what happens to Alber tthough. Heh heh. .
JessiChi chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Awwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Wonderful story! Write some more and more often. Oh *dances around* I just loved it!
Otaku Amanda chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
AWWWWWW! KAWAII! I love that story!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Ieyre: HOW may times have you done this?

Yami Ieyre: About 5 or 6. She must love writing those hurt/comfort scenes.

Ieyre: Cute Seto story!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Cool story! :) Great twist ending..very exciting and intriguing. :) Please write more like this.
Ninetalesuk chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
You never, EVER give up with hurt/comfort fics... Why not a ADGTH hurt/comfort story?
Ms. Selly chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
OH! This is really good! I love it, poor Mokuba, thinking his brother was dead! :( And for once everybody was totally in character! Keep up the good work.
The Random One chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Great work as usual. You have really good writing skills. I really like your stories) Keep up the good work!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »