Reviews for Tides
madval29 chapter 2 . 6/19
Oh gosh I hope prim picks up their relationship fast. They could use a matchmaker. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 6/19
I’m excited to read where you take this. Great chapter!
WiseGirlandSeaweedBrain chapter 30 . 3/21
Just read this whole thing! Amazing story and I'm glad I got to read it! Thank you for writing this!
OOF chapter 9 . 7/7/2018
this fanfiction is so good so far. I love it!
Anonamyse chapter 7 . 7/7/2018
I'm happy with this chapter. Why would I not be?
Pughtwins chapter 30 . 3/27/2018
; )
baldcoder chapter 30 . 10/13/2017
Really excellent story. Lots of laughing and crying. Very well done. I love Snow's character, he was so... likable! One of my favorite things is that it was very low angst. Good stuff!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/31/2017
Just read this again! Thanks for the journey! Gorgeous!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Oh my goodness this chapter was so beautiful and full and cathartic. I think I have been waiting for this chapter since katniss first told Peeta about the baby. Whew. Well done!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
Although this story is very well done in descriptions and plot, it could use a little work. Now I'm not trying to bring you down or anything. Just making some suggestions for any other stories. Constructive criticism if you will. You tend to repeat things a lot. You will use the same sentence over and over and over, I suggest looking for other ways to describe the same thing. Using metaphors and things like that. Another thing is that I feel as though you are going off on tangents a lot. You are building up on this one thing, and I get excited, but then you send the story in a completely different direction. It would help the reader enjoy your story more if you just skipped over the less important details. Like instead of writing out a whole scene of Katniss and Peeta having a small arguement, you can just add in a sentence that explains that they had gotten irritated with each other earlier, or something along those lines. I hope that I do not hurt your feelings with this, as that was not my intention, but I do hope that this will help you make your writing even better. (Also I love this fan fiction)
beckyike chapter 30 . 8/13/2016
Wow... I love all your stories, but this might just be my favorite! I love that Cor was such a good man, while Delly was kind of crazy. And Peeta with HIS little sister Prim was so sweet. Thanks for the great stories!
Munchichi chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Losing your parents really sucks even if you are an adult. I lost my mother to ALS before I hit 30 and then my father a few years after to a heart attack. I get the depression. I have a husband and kids, which was the only thing keeping from going completely down that dark tunnel. Them and my two sisters who were having a rough time too. So my heart really aches for Peeta and Prim, even though I know they are fictional characters.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/26/2016
I really loved your story and the variations on the characters! Thank you for writing.
TheSlytherinQueenbee chapter 29 . 10/29/2015
I would love to see a spinoff for Prim and Rory!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I love the relationship Peeta has with his sister. I wish I had an older brother like Peeta.