Reviews for The Sweet Science
Lubov chapter 17 . 7/7
Fantastic story! Thank you so much for sharing your take on Mikannie with us, you are a great writer.
desperataeny chapter 17 . 5/7
That’s really beautiful, blissful and wonderful ending for MikAnnie! I’m glad Mikasa baby steps can face her boxing problem with Annie help also Annie will be always has Mikasa be by herside. I love the story plot also how their relationship going. Thank you for writing this really brilliant, badass, awesome and amazing MikasaAnnie masterpiece 3
desperataeny chapter 16 . 5/7
I can’t stop smiling like happy idiot because of this chapter! Bless, glad, grateful and so so happy for my MikAnnie babies 333
desperataeny chapter 15 . 5/7
Mikasa is cute haha I like her character here
desperataeny chapter 14 . 5/7
Wohooo congratulations!
desperataeny chapter 12 . 5/6
Yesssss Mikasa go get your girl Annie tiger haha. Finally my babies officially together
desperataeny chapter 6 . 5/6
It seems Mikasa fell in love/smitten with Annie already eh UwU
desperataeny chapter 1 . 5/6
Interesting start! Can’t wait to see what will happen to my MikkAnie babies
ahhh chapter 17 . 8/7/2018
never been more satisfied after binging a story than when i got to the end of this. wonderful read!
twistedthoughts chapter 17 . 5/2/2018
Awesome story! An enjoyable read from start to finish. It's also nicely balanced with a good pacing, keeping me interested all the way. I love your characterisations and especially how you give enough details to allow readers to figure out what's been going on in Mikasa or Annie's past without delving too much into it, thus focusing the story in the present. The relationship was also built up very nicely, with believable reactions from them both. I can't comment on the boxing technicalities because I don't know about it, but it reads as well researched with enough terms thrown in to show you know what you're talking about without again, getting too deep into it. And that's really awesome. So overall, great story, thanks so much for sharing it. Now I'm off to read the side stories.
Wisdom Witch chapter 17 . 3/21/2017
This story was beautifully written, and the relationship between Annie and Mikasa was very well conveyed. The idea of the story is original, and I, for one, would love to see more of this AU ;).
Jesseburnett chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
...with is with you putting Reiner in the middle of everything? I'm sure you have some silly reason about it creating drama, but its just annoying as hell. I'm sure u disagree, but w/e. I spose you wrote this for yourself, not for your fans to enjoy. or you think you know what we want more than we do
Prinplup64 chapter 17 . 4/14/2015
At first when I saw this it didn't seem interesting to me but I gave it a chance and I'm glad I did cuz I really enjoy the story
Chemistry God chapter 17 . 2/16/2015
*claps and stands up* beautiful fic! I am very impressed with your writing. I look forward to reading more from you.
Chemistry God chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that was absolutely precious!