Reviews for Returning to the Start
Aredianx chapter 9 . 9/14
This was wonderful but i wish we had seen what happened in the ministry also. After all, they were certain there was a new dark lord in town. Nevertheless, great fic.
Aredianx chapter 5 . 9/14
Really enjoying this story. I really wished it had a happy ending but it feels like Harry is too broken to continue living like a normal person. Also i feel like Hermione is too naive to ignore his killings. I can only hope he would survive and continue fighting against evil all over the world while Hermione remembers her first true friend.
montanoaries9 chapter 7 . 8/8
and that's the reason this fic only got 2kplus hearts it really got potential but got destroyed with the stupid drama
montanoaries9 chapter 1 . 8/8
ahh i forgot i already read this, these one had a stupid unnecessary drama
Handers chapter 9 . 6/30
Very nice story, really sweet end! One of the rare well written and completed story where Harry decide that the solution is a lot of killing.
Thanks for writing this :)
Fabianadat chapter 9 . 6/23
Adorei a história. A trama né prendeu, o debate da moralidade, a força de Harry pra passar com o plano, ... Tudo casou muito bem.
Storm Pegasus chapter 9 . 6/9
Good story!
Storm Pegasus chapter 8 . 6/9
I loved your description of Voldemort's death, it was very satisfying in a way.
Storm Pegasus chapter 6 . 6/9
Indeed Luna is awesome!
Storm Pegasus chapter 2 . 6/9
Reviews are indeed fun to read so read this and have fun.
Matt chapter 5 . 5/21
She's really stupid, isn't she? I mean, she's sixteen, almost seventeen, and she's still so naive she doesn't understand that some people are bad? Even though they have families and hold positions of power and have friends and may be respected they can still be bad people. Sometimes they can be really bad, even terrible people. People the world could be better off without.
stevem1 chapter 9 . 5/20
This is excellent. A very battle hardened Harry [unintentionally] travels through time/dimensions. Chapter 8 describing Voldemort’s end in his first timeline packed a punch.
Carthienes chapter 9 . 4/27
It's nice to let a story end naturally.

I would have really liked a few more hints about his Hermione showing through, though. Early on it seemed like an echo of Old Hermions had made it back with him and attached to New Hermione... but then the hints faded and were never again referenced. A pity.

Thank you!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 9 . 4/22
What a good story! Thanks for sharing!
the philosopher Anon e moose chapter 9 . 4/18
This story is incredibly good and I am glad it exists in this world. Normally my review would be more eloquent but I binged the whole thing at 3 am so my brain is a bit fried. So even if I cant express it properly, know that I am glad you have created this story. It will be going in the all time favorites category of my fanfic library and I doubt it will ever leave. I have spent roughly 8 years reading harry potter fanfiction and spent all that time hunting for the absolute best stories. In all that time I have never read a better characterization of Hermione than in this story. Well done my friend.