Reviews for Returning to the Start
falco5 chapter 6 . 11/30
Luna is, in fact, awesome.
AnAnya Contd chapter 9 . 11/16
this is certainly a real HEA, and rather well crafted too. but somewhere around the 4th chapter, I really hoped Harry would grow a pair and see Hermione for the kind of person she really is.

Harry would be a lot happier and safer with Luna. Now THAT one is all pure light and goodness without any sanctimonious bitching involved.
noylj chapter 8 . 11/8
He felt no pain, and he would simply pass out/sleep, so it was very merciful considering
noylj chapter 6 . 11/8
Uhh, did I miss Voldie being killed. You really are smushing years together
noylj chapter 3 . 11/8
Angst much? He really needs to watch those ritual circles.
I am sure I would feel that this is the samr Hermione, but under different Hogwart’s experiences
CarolsSister chapter 9 . 10/28
Nice twist on a familiar trope. HOWEVER - chocolate chip and pepperoni pizza?! I gagged, and the husband (first gen Italian) asked me what was wrong. Told him and got five minutes of that just being so wrong, and maybe I should not read any more tonight.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 8 . 8/24
Not my first time reading. Recently another author recommended this fic. It was worth re-reading.
Kurlan Aank chapter 8 . 8/11
I love this chapter, especially the last bits. Harry's little speech about how he slew/tortured Voldemort with Charlie and Kreacher watching as they just... live in the moment that all their hard work finally paid off. Catharsis at its finest and Harry trying to immediately push away from it because he realizes just what made him happy in those last moments after everything for him was gone... is just... right.
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 7/16
Has he gone back? Will he have all of his power?
thecraz7storm chapter 2 . 7/1
The character of this character is pretty well spelled out. But I think it's funny that he hates Dumbledore. To follow such an ideal of "not killing", you need to be so strong that you are feared. Dumbledore proved it by defeating Grindelwald.

Many people hate Dumbledore, consider him a idiot, but do not pay attention to his story... Rowling created a powerful character who lives up to her own ideals, but made an idiot out of him to support the storyline with Voldemort.
Mionefan chapter 6 . 6/3
Luna is absolutely AWESOME!
Mionefan chapter 5 . 6/3
No, I expected Hermione to react exactly as she did. Harry said it himself that she would eventually hate him shortly after she made friends with him.
eneath chapter 9 . 5/29
I've enjoyed reading this a lot, thank you for writing this fic!
ToddGilliss chapter 7 . 5/29
Great foundation for the philosophical debate is it right, wrong or playing a deity?
venus4279 chapter 6 . 4/17
Luna is definitely the best