Reviews for Returning to the Start
Rebatrek chapter 9 . 2/20
Very nice and satisfying. I guess I’m a little blood thirsty. Thank you for sharing!
Alwin-nl chapter 7 . 2/7
I really enjoy this story, but Ginny and Neville together… That’s just wrong. Ew. Ew ew ew.

Yes, yes, I know it’s H/Hr but still… ew.
Wow! A very powerful first chapter. Just brilliant writing. thanks
johnny99 chapter 9 . 1/1
Great story, thanks for writing. Really enjoyed the character development.

Have to admit I thought something horrible was coming at the end of this last chapter…..some disturbing twist. Thanks for ending on a high note.
LAB1 chapter 9 . 11/24/2023
A very fascinating story with deep psychological paths. I liked how Harry kept encouraging Hermione and her growth as a person as her mind matured and she put away her black vs white childish ideals. He wanted her to be true to herself always as that made her herself. Even when that meant pain for himself. A very deep concept!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2023
Probably one of the best Harmony fics out there. He doesn't try to fix Hermione he just makes sure she's comfortable enough to just be herself.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2023
My opinion is that in any well written fic, Luna is the best side character.

She can be a decent main love interest too, I suppose, but I think she's a lot more difficult to write well in that role then pretty much any other female character, except Romilda Vane.
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 9 . 10/18/2023
Thank you for writing and sharing this story
Ariadne Venegas chapter 9 . 10/4/2023
I really like it! And really Hermione is the only one who could work, Luna was brilliant in a different way but more of child, Ginny was silly period for years.

Maybe Daphne or Susan could have being because Harry didn’t knew them at all if he didn’t talk to them until 15?

Also I really like he consider Hermione as a different person all together. It was really sad when she with half of the information almost killed Harry, because Luna was right Harry did like half of the killings or even less. The house elves were very frightening strong. And they were as abused as Harry, for generations, seeing the atrocities their master committing and even they need to help them do it. There is a reason why Dobby, and Kreacher are crazy, and Winky is an alcoholic.
Mark adams chapter 9 . 7/14/2023
Just want to say I really enjoyed it. I read it several years ago and it is just as wonderful today as it was then. Thank you
Alwin-nl chapter 9 . 7/3/2023
I did enjoy this story, apart from Ginny and Neville being together. *throws up in mouth a little*

I especially loved the “there’s something wrong with the universe” line, and I might that concept one day (and credit you for the idea)!
AliceTobor chapter 3 . 6/30/2023
Read FOR THE GREATER GOOD by marietsy2
old-crow chapter 1 . 6/26/2023
Hi,

I first read this tale seven years ago and quite enjoyed it. That said, I believe that I enjoyed it better the second time around.

cheers,
8IOwnTheNight8 chapter 9 . 6/20/2023
Great story!
Lolkar chapter 9 . 6/20/2023
Really nice story, enjoyed it very much. Im just surprised we did not see Dumbledore accusing Harry.