Reviews for That time of the month
Jane Black278 chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
this was so funny! hahahahhahahah xD, but they dont know how women can feel at one of "these" days, poor husbands and sons xD, they were all terrified!

I laughed so much in this part: "Look, the package says it has wings… shouldn’t it fly?” wuahahahaha xD, OMG!

awesome job! that was so hilarius!
Love-of-all-Things chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
"Do you know what I do to people who don't like my cooking?"

"What? Chi-"

"I kill them"

Hahaha! I love that! Brilliant!
Vegeta's Girl chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
"Vegeta finding salvation in a washing machine."

OMG! ROFLMAO! Write a sequel that was hilarious!
Insane Kitten chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
Are you going to write more of this? Please say yes! I need another good laugh. *Big sparking anime eyes*

Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
loved it
VegitaFan chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
Hah Hah Hah! Most interesting story I've ever heard...keep it up.
VegitaFan chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Quite interesting, you captured Gokou's personality perfectly but I can't really tell if Chi-Chi is any .
Becky chapter 3 . 12/19/2002
Hahahahaha! Too funny. Those guy would be totally clueless. :)
cyanide blue chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
Oh God. I just pictured Vegeta cramming himself into a washing machine.. oh God.. This is hilarious. Faves! _
minna megami-sama chapter 3 . 11/27/2002
yam? yam ice cream. that sounds like a cool flavor. not one i'd eat, but one i'd like to see. i once saw mustard flavored ice cream in a shop. no one had had any. i wasnt suprised at all. tea flavored doesnt sound very good either.
flirtyalphonse chapter 3 . 11/26/2002
that was soooooooooo funny! write some more funny ones u seem to be a good humor author!
Freddy K chapter 3 . 11/23/2002
Um...! (gasp!) HAAAA! OMG! That was the FUNNIEST thing I have EVER read! OMG! I am a girl so i understood it all! Man, that describes me prefectly when its "that time of month"! My poor poor husband...

anyway! this was way too funny! Your a genius!
Wafflecat1 chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! XDDD *saves as her fav. sotry*

Hehe...PMS' a bitch :3
the new antler guy chapter 3 . 11/19/2002
trunks is wrong! the wings do make them fly! they just need to think happy thoughts! lalalalala!
animekid chapter 3 . 11/19/2002
BHAHAHAHHA! This is too funny! Do you have any more like this? Vegeta in a washing machine is priceless!