Reviews for Blonde Jokes
swartzvald chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
So, what happened to Spoiler?
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Gonna ba a little bit before the next review. Gotta work some. Catch you later Chris.
Jason Barnett chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
Did Catwoman just encourage Tim to cheat on Steph?
Wispr chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Really wondering what up with Joker... have to say this series you're writing is bloody addicting! ;)

t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This is very good, Freeze has a nice cameo
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
This is funny, good skit for Joker
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
dwj chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
The way you write Joker is brilliant.
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Yes, Yes, Yes, YES, YES! YES!

*sorry. I wouldn't use your chapter titles as reviews if they weren't so appropriate*
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That's unusual.
CalliopeMused chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Wow. A favorite movie, a very large dose of Rogue drama, and Selina and Bruce getting along. If the corporate conglomerate of Hollywood ever wants to completely draw attention away from the penultimate Batman movie (involving the rubber nipples on the batsuit fiasco), they should base it off your writing. It would come out much better- this could easily be made into a film version. It reads like one, with images this clear- as always, wonderful story.
Circe4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Ah! I like this one. Hard to find good Batman fics around here. Keep it up. Check out my Catwoman fic if you want...
ussentinel chapter 3 . 11/28/2002
You ever have all the clues laid in front of you? Question to yourself why the author deliberately did something, but it didn't make sense to you at the time? *sighs* Thank you, Chris! Outstanding read!
Stars That Shine For You to lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 11/24/2002
Why is he upset that she doesn't fake it? Well, it is the Joker, so who knows.

Lalalalala *skips off*
BenRG chapter 3 . 11/23/2002
*Jaw drops open* Are you telling me that the Joker went all sideways because he was afraid that Harley *wasn't* faking it? XD Only you, Jack. What is /wrong/ with that guy...? Apart from being a homicidal maniac with a comedy fixation, that is... ;-)

'Blonde Jokes' isn't my favorite 'Cat Tales' story, but it has its' own strengths (the reactions of Joker's many inadvertant straight men/girls being the best). I do hope that the shrink from Arkham becomes a regular feature. Seeing the psychiatric post-mortem on the various Rogues is just too tempting to miss.

Well done on another good story. Here's waiting for 'Secrets'. Woo! Sounds dark and scary, but is anything as scary as having the Bat and the Cat on your case?

BenRG's Rating: 7/10