Reviews for The Adventures of the Princess and Her Dragon
So-Pro Warrior chapter 28 . 6/26/2016
Oh a cliffhanger...I really hate these things. Please complete this story soon!
PuddyKatz chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
Oh please I'm begging you please write a norther chapter ASAP I don't think I can go a day without finding out what he says of how she responds sooooo please update
Punk Bones chapter 28 . 2/13/2015
keep up the good work
MixtyEmotion3 chapter 28 . 1/15/2015
awe so sweet
TheRealMiraJ chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Let me guess. . . They were watching the cut scenes in Professor Latin Ace Attorney XD. . . Plus I think I spelled his name wrong
TheRealMiraJ chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
AHHHHHHH! THE FLUFF, I CAN'T ESCAPE THE FLUFF!
OtakuLover43 chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
I'm in absolute love with Natsu in this story because he's so darn cute when he's with Lucy and it's even better that he got a ring to propose to her I'm so excited to see how he does and when he gets married too! Totally having a fangirl moment for NaLu.
artistofthemind chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
This is a really good story. I can't wait for the update and I think that the proposal Natsu gives ought to be purely Natsu. Nothing more and nothing less.
locoanime chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
I really loved the hangover part. I think I loved the fact that Natsu's going to purpose! I hope he finally gets the opportunity to ask her, but has no idea what to say. Then he suddenly bursts out how he can't find the words, or he has already used them, and it's totally romantic!? 3
amgonnaburst chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
OMG, last part so LOL. I'm laughing the shit outta me! *laughing out loud*
yesimsleepingcurrently chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
The script can wait that part was funny! Awwww hes gonna propose! I love it! :) update again soon!
ArtistGamerGal chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
Ahhhhh! You made it come true he's gonna propose to her at the ball! Aye sir 3x! Love it and had to laugh at some parts as well. xD it was perfect! I really can't wait for the next chapter! Until next time! Aye Sir! Can't wait!
Disney lovers 101 chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
AAAAHHHHHHH THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! Update soon! :)
Ice and Thunder chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
This is great! I can't wait until he proposes! I love it! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/27/2014
I really like this story!