Reviews for In The Grey Twilight
PaintYellow chapter 1 . 10/12
What a beautiful first chapter!
ThisOrder chapter 12 . 8/8/2018
This was so amazing! This is the best fanfic I’ve ever read. Again your writing is so beautiful. Honestly if they hadn’t ended up together I’d have had a big cry. This can’t have had a more perfect ending.
ThisOrder chapter 3 . 8/8/2018
This is amazing! I haven’t read the books in a while but from what I remember you really capture the style of writing and characters amazingly. Your descriptions are beautiful. I find myself squealing in enjoyment or annoyance along with the story, and if I didn’t completely ship them before I do now.
Denise chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I like this beginning. I look forward to reading the rest.
poonlij chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Omg omg omg I love this story very much (((o(*゚゚*)o))) really touch my heart.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
Amazing! With most slashes, characters are molded to fit the specific slash, yet with this story, the chracters were both dynamic and true to their original form. I felt that the story was incredibly believable as an extension beyond the destruction of the one Ring, and the pace was actually slow enough to where it did not feel unrealistically rushed (with a lot of slashes, that's how it is). The element of Rosie was perfect, because, as you said, she added the obstacle between Sam and Frodo (making the inner turmoil of the characters real and dramatic). There were enough events to sustain the story, making it interesting, and lots of well written and scripted charcters already familiar to the LotR setting. Also, the reason behind the Sam/Frodo slash was, if not entirely original,
Dweller chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
I'm crying! This was a perfect end to a perfect story.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
thank you so much for this beautiful story! No, I cannot even express with words how truly beautiful this was, the last chapter had me in tears ( and I'm not someone to cry easily when it comes to movies or books). I read all of the previous chapters, waiting for something, well, a little smutty to happen so when nothing had come by the last chapter I thought this story was going to be a bit of a disappointment after all ( Don't get me wrong - I devoured every chapter with delight, astonished time and time again by your artful way of painting pictures with words alone. You're truly gifted! ) But then, by the middle of the last chapter when Sam and Frodo finally kissed for the first time; I can't even tell why I was so moved. I just wanna thank you. After finishing it I must've sat still for at least ten minutes, just smiling to myself... so thank you. You really enlightened my day ( as cheesy as that may sound)
BoldlyGoingNowhereFast chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh, this was soooooo pretty and ended so well, I was worried there for a while. Your characterizations were great and I loved your writing style; it sounded quite like that of the book's. Thanks for the beautiful story even though I find myself all worked up over it...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
That was an amazing story!
KAY chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm excUSe me THAT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING LIKE HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE FIRST LOTR FANFIC IVE READ AND THIS WAS BETTER THAN THE ENDING OF THE MOVIES I HAVE ALWAYS SHIPPED FRODO/SAM BUT THIS WAS BETTER THAN ANYTHING I COULD HAVE IMAGINED I AM CRYING?! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO SO OS SOOSOSO MUCH THANK YOU WOW
fireypixie chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Oh, and I just wanted to add that my heart flutters every time Frodo thinks of Sam. I can't get over it. Thank you so much for this. :)
fireypixie chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read, fanfiction or not. I do not have enough praises for this story and for the way you write. It's too bad that you seemed to have stopped writing fanfiction altogether. I would have loved to read more of your work. Even if you haven't published anything on for a while I hope you're still writing. Cheers.
Fael chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
This really has been the most beautiful story I've read for a long time. Its so rare to find a realistic sam/frodo fic and this really tops all of them. :)
ForeverWanderer chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
I just have to add my praises. I stumbled across this story years ago, when it was still being written, and it has haunted me these seven years! I have just come back to read the last few chapters (and reread the whole story, of course) and the ending was *not* a disappointment. What fantastic storytelling! What a gift you have! I hope you are continuing to write, wherever you are, and that I'll someday come across works you've published and read those as well! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for your beautiful gifts. I aspire to such fluidity of language and gentle, subtle romance. Thankyou once (and a hundred times) more!