Reviews for In The Grey Twilight
Moonsign chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
Just beautiful. This story was heartwrenching and a pleasure to read. You had me in tears so many times.
Eriala chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
that was beautiful. wonderful. amazing. i can't think of high enough praise. i'm crying, now.
cheeseboi chapter 9 . 5/27/2007
Ahh, my chest is hurting with that feeling that always makes me cry. *sniff*

This is wonderful and overwhelming and everything that makes me smile. I love this this fic so much!

Amazing work! Keep it up! *HUGE applause*
Lilsipoheaven chapter 12 . 6/15/2006
AH! Okay, that was good, although it was slightly depressing. Okay, more than slightly depressing. No offence, but the mood of the story is just so heavy and sad that it seems very odd to just suddennly lift it up, like, unnatural. I dunno. I just...I dunno. IT was very sad and depressing. THough I'm glad that Sam and Frodo remain together. :* (
Lilsipoheaven chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
Gah! You have my heart in a meat grinder, you cruel person... But it's damn good, I'll tell ya that..
Lilsipoheaven chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
Okay, You are like my hero. I LOVE this story so far! You're talent surpasses that of many other LOTR fanfiction writers, (in my oppinion, anyways ~.o ) But this is a heart twisting story that I love, love, love and I can't wait to read the rest. AH! X3 ~Lilsip
Nitesh chapter 12 . 11/26/2005
Amazing. A fantastic story. I wish you had more stories for me to read. Thank you.
alanye chapter 12 . 1/18/2004
I have to say, that was the best Frodo/Sam fic I have ever read. It was incredibly poingant and beautiful while still staying true to the book and to the characters. You had be crying by the end... Hey there's a first time for everything.
Thanks for a wonderful heartwarming story. I hope to see more from you sometime.
IfOnlyTonight chapter 12 . 12/28/2003
Hey,
I stumbled across your story as I was searching something from the realms of Middle-Earth to ease a bout of insomnia.
I must say, your story certainly answered the brief! It was just a wonderful alternate ending to one of my favourite books of all time. Your portrayal of Sam and Frodo was just perfect - it's very obvious you have a passion for these characters. And it's so hard to find stories about the love between the two hobbits without it being tacky and distasteful. But you definately have a talent for making things believable - just as Tolkien himself did.
Thankyou a hundred times. I would like to print out this story and share it with some of my friends.
Bekah. ()
Bottlesandcats chapter 12 . 11/30/2003
That was beautiful. What a marvelous story. I actually had tears in my eyes at the end! Please write more stories for you have a great talent.
FrodoSilverlune chapter 12 . 11/17/2003
Wow, what can I say? VERY well written. VERY VERY VERY Excellent style. I love how you wrote it. The dialouge was perfect, the descriptions of the setting and nature, the emotions. Wow. What a work of literature. Very well done. Merry and PIppin in bed was kinda disturbing, and all the passionate scenes, but thank you for keeping them to a minimum. I only wish Frodo and Sam loved each other in a brotherly way, not a slash way.

For all that, though, I love your style. You could go VERy far with writing. I hope to read some more works by you!

Excellent job. Wonderful.
Brandytook chapter 12 . 9/25/2003
it was an intresting ending, not quite what I expected but nice none the less. Sad to see it end. Thanks for sharing!
Baranwyn chapter 12 . 9/23/2003
i really loved your story, i can't really think of words to describe it. it took me away from my own life for a couple of hours and made me feel all glowy inside. thank you for writing it.
Tinnuelenath chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I have to say that Ive been turned off from slash lately because of horrific NC-17 fics, and this was my first slash fic in a long time. Im glad that this was the one because it reminded me that slash in the right hands can be very beautiful, and your hands are definitly the right hands. A job very well done and I hope that we can see more from you soon.

I cried at each chapter from the beginning to the very end.

~Tinnuelenath~
mc-honky chapter 12 . 9/17/2003
BRAVO! BRAVO! THEY FINALLY KISSED! BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! *applause* BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »