Reviews for After the Chamber - Lords and Ladies
DPinAK chapter 11 . 3/31
Looking forward to more of this story.
Chainharte chapter 11 . 3/25
. . .I can only imagine the rather interesting curses coming from all those in both the staff and Ministry when it's revealed that Pettigrew was not only ALIVE but the REAL traitor this whole time disguising himself as a rat and getting close to Harry with the only reason Sirius even escaped Azkaban was because the guards simply was far too lax in their security to not keep the prisoners in should they manage to break out of their cells. Seriously, who was the dumbass fuckwad to make THAT particular oversight in all the security measures, Fudge's ancestors? 'cuz it wouldn't surprise me if it was and they did be THAT stupid.
Good story but really to short. Need at least a few more chapters, up to at least when Harry finally picks the girls that are going to be his Ladies.
pendragon87513 chapter 5 . 1/19
I’ve started this series a little while ago, but I’m really enjoying it. It’s really well written -all of the characters are just like in the movies and the books- and the story is really well written. I’m really enjoying it
Mysterious Gamer X chapter 11 . 10/18/2023
Find myself hoping this story comes back. There’s quite a few directions it could be taken.
Luke MorningStar11 chapter 11 . 9/24/2023
I loved! Update soon please!
SwordOfTheGods chapter 11 . 8/31/2023
So sad to see this story pittered away. It was going so good.
Balmonec chapter 11 . 8/24/2023
I enjoyed this. Definitely felt like a new angle on the whole multiple wives issue. I know it is not currently being continued, but I would enjoy reading more if you ever got back to it.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2023
You made one typo in the story so far, It was not Myrtle Blake ,it was Myrtle Warren. When are you going to out with the next chapter? And when does he start collecting his brides to be ? I think Hermione Granger , Daphne t Ginny Weasley are good starts but he's the heir to Grythyndor and eventually Black. Maybe a marriage contract or two for Line continuing that renews when all the players are last in their lines . Like Susan Bones and Luna Lovegood . And a sixth girl your choice for the Black heirship . And you missed an opportunity to marry Serious Black to love or maybe you didn't but went into hiding after escaping death eaters as they were raiding her home and was checking presumed killed and shows up to reclaim her and her daughters heritage . Her or their father is Serious Black is up you. You could even get Remus Lupin to settle down with a couple werewolf mates both female of course. I hope you take my advice. Twowolves67
williamwylie1993 chapter 11 . 7/12/2023
is the story on hiatus?
Hank1967 chapter 11 . 4/25/2023
Really enjoyable story. Are you going to continue this or is it abandoned? Thanks.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2023
I really enjoy this story and would love for you to continue it. I understand if you don't wish to because of how long it has been but I know a lot of people, including myself, would love if you did.
Zero1734 chapter 6 . 2/7/2023
One of the best early game HP story I've ever read
Sined chapter 11 . 10/26/2022
Will you continue this fic or did you abandon it ? I ask, because I like it, and would love to see it continued.
Sined chapter 1 . 10/5/2022
Will you continue and end this fic, or is it abandonned ?