Reviews for Beware of Stripping
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 4/9
I love your stories, but what amazes me most is your ability to end them so well. Conclusions are so hard and yet you throw out awesomeness at the end like it's nothing! Contagious stripping, bahahaha.
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
So Natsu can actually be smart. Huh. Well, no complaints if Nalu happens! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
*INHALES* AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH
This was too cute!
AngelZWolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Alright I've taken the time to write a review and say this. I did not read the entire end Author note yet or maybe never.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Ha ha Nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Aww this was cute
lishagirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
those two, they are sneaky little b-stars
Nhus321 chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
THAT WAS AMAZING
that ending was an amazing touch.
honestly; your work is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Sneaky dragon XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Stripping is contagious, beware kids.
Great story love the ones where Natsu makes Licy jealous!
suavespanol chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
I KNEW NATSU WAS LYING I KNEW ITT HA!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Natsu is not soo dense, after all ;3 ( Natsu perv )
alydragneel chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
i love rereading your fics and now I took the time to read your notes which said you want a review so here! Hope you make another Nalu fic hihi
quite-a-riot chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
This is so incredibly something Natsu would come up with, though I almost feel like he would have done it just to mock Gray at first and then, discovering Lucy's reaction, developed it into the plan to get her to confess. He works so much on instinct and fly by the seat of his pants plans, that I could totally see him just snowballing into this situation. Either way, love the story and I'm off to keep checking off your complete works. I haven't been reviewing all of them as I go, as I assumed that would get annoying for an author who has moved on from a story to keep getting comments on it, but due to the last couple of your author's notes, I will leave you as many reviews as you like!
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Honestly, only those two idiots would come up with something so stupid like that and pull it off lol