Reviews for Raw
Muscovy chapter 4 . 10/3
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing
Loved this :)
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 4 . 2/12
OK, I haven't read all the Castle FF but I've read a few of them. And all were WOW! Or far out, great and so much more.
But this one is romantic, sweet and actually AWESOME!
It hits you in the feels cause you could see it happen and you are there with them...

Wonderful!
Thank you for sharing... :-)
Lal chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
Beautiful! And I bet this actually happened that night. :-) Thanks for writing!
Carolann Stanco chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Aww so sweet and intimate and loving and sexy I love it so much and keep doing what you do ️
Zeki Young chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
This is amazing thanks for sharing.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Lovely story. Right amount of hurt and comfort. :)
naybaybay chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Ooh, surely this is hay fever making my eyes water like this, but truthfully, I think not! Wonderful, beautiful representation of those missing moments between Always and After the storm. :)
Pears61 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Wonderfully written as always (sorry about the pun!). A beautiful and sensitive take on 'missing' scenes between 'Always' & 'After the storm'.
CastleExtreme chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Marvelous scene and wonderfully written.
dopeysac chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Thanks! Beautiful story.
Ky03elk chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
"Let me love you," she repeats, her fingers tripping over his chest and his stomach, making his muscles jump, mouth at his cheekbone.

ohhh my heart and my feels! That was sweet and sensual, and such tenderness between them
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
He saunters toward her, shameless in his nudity, and she'd laugh if it weren't for the predatory look in his eyes.

ugh, so good. And the image of him washing her hair, just awwwww and hot damn!
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
But sometimes, sometimes he realizes just how vulnerable she is - that she's not made of steel, that her bones are brittle and her skin is penetrable and her blood...her blood-

He remembers her blood.

started with a stab to the heart and continued beautifully throughout, puddle of feels.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Castle," she repeats. "Please."

"I don't want to hurt you," he whispers, shaking his head.

oh so tender and them, happy sigh!