Reviews for Emotions
I liked this so much
Peacock Slayer chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Cant find the website :(
Dreamer4ever22 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
hi, I can't find your website. love your story. I would love to read all of it.
EmeraldCorpse chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Hello! :)
I really liked your story, and I would like to read the ending as well. What is that website of yours - I can't seem to find it on your profile?!

- Louise :)
Lovelesslife chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Your website isn't on your bio
Katherine-Rose-Rulz chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Hey can u message me and let me know where I could get the full version of this story? Is it still on your website if so can you give me your website address? Thanks! your story is really good!
osuwarinu chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I loved it! It was really breathtaking :) Btw there was a tiny little mistake in it: Snape was called to the fourth floor while Harry was called to the third. Except this, it was amazing :D
Azrael Jinsei chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Thank you so much for writing this.
Sasha Dimierez chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Completely cruel to taunt us with an unedited version and then not give us any access to such a thing.

Great story otherwise. Still, if you have the unedited version laying around I'd really like to read it.
Talizora chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I really liked the idea of Harry being able to feel everyones emotions. I wish you'd played with that a bit more, otherwise it wasn't bad. Needs a bit of an edit for basic grammatical errors but these didn't stop me from enjoying your story. Good job!
ShenaCat chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Well, there's no unedited version anywhere, so I'm quitting before I get disappointed. Sadface.
shironi27 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Thats was just pure unadulterated amusement for me! Most defiantly going in my favorites!
Fairygirl24 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
i would like to read the uncut version but i can't seem to find a way to get to it.