Reviews for The Rescue
Merlissa Rika Black chapter 1 . 1/24
This is really funny and ahh Yeahness
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Really funny
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
(howls with laughter)
WomenAreFromMars chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh my god! That was hilarious! Hairy, the kid with the hair, whose Dad wore a shirt and who defeated an ice- cream man! Haven't stopped laughing - see, I'm still laughing now - hehehe!
LastWingedWolfFlying chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was really funny! I lol'd a lol!
IzzyHasLeftThisWebsite chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
ROTFL I LOLed so hard my eyes teared up. Seriously funny story you got here! If that was what you were aiming then you sure hit the nail on the head this time! LOL!
Emmeline.S chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
ha, awesome
romanisan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Omg, i laughed my life with this. the best comic fic ever sz loved.
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
oh, that's great. bloody brilliant.
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Lol, that was hilarious! Poor Hairy - I mean Harry! XD
remuslover221 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
best fic i have ever read and i have read alot honestly this was my favourite ever

"Ya know, kid... with hair... got the dad what we used to know... That guy we always... showered with or something. Whassisname. That guy... always wore a shirt..."

"Yuh, he... kills things..." Remus slurred. "Mostly the passion."

(Just getting to the room was an adventure, what with Sirius bumping into or tripping over things the whole time, while Remus followed, giggling wildly.)

some of my fave parts! sooooooooooooooooo funny
Kuroida chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I think this story just single-handedly made me love RemusXSirius. This was hilarious. Great job :P
Deactivating chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
funniest fic ever! loved the a/n :)x
Creative Heart 1997 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
lol
Polish chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
-Cackles with mirth- Oh man! That was awesome! -cries with laughter- That was just too awesome! and the jokes about Severus Snape, had me rolling! The part about the drag? Genius! Keep writing dude, keep writing!